Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Online patch PS2

Page: 1 of 1
 Doogie
08-30-2010, 12:55 PM
Something just started last week when I try to get online with my ps2. It will go just fine and then say that I need to download a patch. I download it to the memory card and then it says to restart the console. I restart and then get to the same point and it says I need to download it. Yes I have my date and time set correctly. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get past this so I can play online again?

Thanks
 gsx25
09-01-2010, 10:52 AM
This is a problem for both SWBF1 & SWBFII players, it is being discussed in the Lucas Arts Forum. I have sent an email to GameSpy who told me to contact the game maker. I sent an email to Lucas Arts support, but I have not received a reply. Please sent an email to Lucas Arts support, Maybe if they get more complaints, they will solve the problem. Just go to Lucas Arts, support and navigate to Yoda's help desk. That page will give you the option to email technical support. Until this gets fixed, we can't play online.
 Atnas
11-04-2010, 4:43 PM
I have the same problem. I just emailed the help desk, hopefully it will do some good.
 Brotherhood
04-15-2011, 8:26 AM
And thats why i have a PC:haw:
 TripHammer
04-15-2011, 9:24 AM
http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=143789&tstart=0&start=0)

By default the LA discussion forum lists last post first... so you have to go back a few pages to see the first post.
 Brotherhood
04-15-2011, 10:10 AM
And i still havent changed my console:haw:
Page: 1 of 1