Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New force unleashed 2 fansite

Page: 1 of 1
 magnox
08-18-2010, 5:19 PM
Hi, This is my first post :) I am making an unofficial fan site for the force unleashed 2, to try to pool together news and info for fans of the game. I would be really grateful if any of you could have a look and see if you have any suggestions for the site, so I can improve it :) Any criticism/suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

http://web.me.com/magnox/Force_unleashed_2_fan_site/Welcome.html)
 truJedi
08-18-2010, 6:12 PM
Hey man !! welcome to the forums. I just cheked out your site :) looking pretty sweet dude. Im a HUGE TFU2 fan so ill be cheking up on the site regularly. keep up the good work buddy :)

P.s AS IF THERES 71 DAYS LEFT!!! gggggrrrrrrrr!! haha
 magnox
08-18-2010, 6:17 PM
Hey man !! welcome to the forums. I just cheked out your site :) looking pretty sweet dude. Im a HUGE TFU2 fan so ill be cheking up on the site regularly. keep up the good work buddy :)

P.s AS IF THERES 71 DAYS LEFT!!! gggggrrrrrrrr!! haha

Thx m8 :)
Really pleased you liked the site, thanks for taking the time to look and leave your feedback on here :) The force unleashed 2 should be awesome, played the first one to death, hoping to get the same sort of mileage out of tfu2 :)
 adamqd
08-19-2010, 1:08 PM
great site bud, easy to navigate, and HQ Vids/pics :)
 magnox
08-20-2010, 5:09 AM
great site bud, easy to navigate, and HQ Vids/pics :)

Thanks for the positive comment :) I'm really pleased that your finding it good to navigate, which was originally one of my main concerns.

Keep the comments/suggestions/criticisms coming as I will take all on board and try to improve the site as a result :)

Any features/pages you would like to see appear on the site? Let me know and I will try to incorporate them into the design.

Thanks one again all :thmbup1:
Page: 1 of 1