Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cutscene voice audio nearly inaudible

Page: 1 of 1
 nitroxide
08-14-2010, 6:40 PM
I got FU on Steam and started playing it. In game audio seems to work fine, but when it comes to the cutscense, the voice audio can barely be heard. The music and sound effects seem to be at full volume, but the voice is barely understandable and it gets drowned out in the scene causing the story to be irrelavent. I have the audio settings set to have voice atleast 5-6 notches higher than the music and sound effects volume (to try to fix the issue, it didnt) so i'm not understanding whats happening. This seems to only happen in the cutscenes.

System:

cpu: i7 930
mobo: asus p6x58d-e
ram: 6gb dominator 1600
vid: pny 9800 gt
sound: x-fi titanium
 Las
08-15-2010, 5:53 AM
it's just like that for me as well. my only solution was to put on subtitles, because there was no fixing the sound.
 lokidaniel
08-26-2010, 9:10 AM
I had the same problem, my fix is to set the EPU-6 engine profile to high performance before playing the game.
I read in other forum that the problem may be because when playing the cutscenes file (BINK movies) the auto profile will automatically change to power saving mode.

Hope this help.
 nitroxide
08-31-2010, 12:22 AM
what is the epu-6 engine and how do i change the profile?
Page: 1 of 1