Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Very stange issue

Page: 1 of 1
 Yatsookey
08-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Okay, well while testing some new mods of mine and clearing out my override folder i have come to notice that sometimes, mods that i have deleted months ago (reskins in particular) have shown up in game regardless of them being deleted from the override folder, anyone have any idea what might have caused this?
 newbiemodder
08-05-2010, 11:30 AM
What system are you working on with your pc. I have vista. I have this second override folder that is created when I save a utc, tga, or any other file directly to override from the application I was using. This has screwed me up so many times I cannot count.

Above my files listed under the override folder there is a 'compatability files' tab. When I click on that it opens the second override folder which is stored under the specific user\App data\local\virtual store\programs\lucas arts. etc, etc

Maybe something like that is going on?
 Yatsookey
08-05-2010, 11:52 AM
That did it! thanks a ton nm, man that just gives me another reason to hate vista.
 Darth_Calo
08-09-2010, 5:03 PM
this same thing screwed me on USM, there was a stray upcrystals.2da file that messed with the one in my override. and! the same thing happens to the saves too because they're in that alternate folder. like you said another reason to hate Vista
Page: 1 of 1