Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New To Modding kotor need help!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Raven 16
08-04-2010, 4:17 PM
I just got kotor 1 on my computer finally. ive had it on x box but i wanted to mod it on pc. i know how to put mods in the game by putting stuff in the override folder, but i down loaded the darth talon mod and the republic comando mod and im not sure how to use these mods. i put them into the override folder but i didnt see any mask or anything to equip to make me or my party members darth talon or the republic comandos.:confused: im i doing somthing wrong? also what programs do i need 2 mod kotor? and does any one know of any great tutoriels? thanx!:thmbup1:
 jonathan7
08-06-2010, 2:40 PM
Click Me (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=324) - Holowan Labs, lower down the main SW:K dorum page... Read the stickies they will answer all your questions. This thread is :lock: -- j7
Page: 1 of 1