Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Party in the Galaxy!

Page: 1 of 1
 SkywalkerRules
07-31-2010, 4:21 AM
Welcome to the Fire Blast starship, party goers! In this awesome cruiser, as I like to call it, you get to have the time of your life! The DJ, the games, the dance floor, the relaxations, the big pool and jacuzzi, the bars, battling in arenas... anything you can imagine is here!

And where there's fun... there's famous people! We got Darth Vader, Galen Marek, Han Solo, Cade Skywalker, Zayne Carrick, Princess Leia, Mara Jade Skywalker, Darth Revan, Grevious... everybody!

So join in and have some fun. Chat, dance, duel, whatever! Have fun! Whoo!
 SkywalkerRules
07-31-2010, 4:26 AM
Inside the large starship, the Fire Blast, everyone was having a time of their lives. Chatting, dancing, dueling, it was going great. Princess Mi sat at one of the tables, sipping on a blue milk.

"Wow, I can't believe so much people came to the starship party. It's amazing!" Mi said happily, watching everybody. It was a good thing she didn't have to worry about being kidnapped again. Otherwise, she wouldn't be here. "Wonder if anything's happening at the battle arena." She got up, and walked towards the direction of the battle arena, where they dueled and used their powers against each other.
 SkywalkerRules
08-01-2010, 10:03 PM
((I'm sorry for the triple post, but where is everyone? :( ))
 Tysyacha
08-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Darth Vader was in the battle arena--or, at least the vicinity of the battle arena, giving a glowing blue holo-projection of himself a pre-duel pep talk:

"I am going to lose, am I not? My opponent is my son, Luke Skywalker," said the holo-projection, which seemed to be malfunctioning at the moment (to Vader).

"I find your lack of faith disturbing," announced the real Darth Vader.

"You are right. If he gives in to his anger and strikes down my Master, the Emperor, then his journey to the Dark Side will be complete!" The projection quivered with triumph.

Vader agreed. "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

He and the projection both gave a simultaneous, evil laugh.
 SkywalkerRules
08-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Mi finally arrived at the battle arena area, where some people like Zayne Carrick, Darth Talon, Han Solo, and some others, were at. She could see Darth Vader in the arena, laughing with his holo-projection self. The young woman raised an eyebrow. Now that you don't see everyday!

"Weeeird," Mi said. She sat down next to Galen Marek on the 5th row. "C'mon, let's get this fight going!" she yelled. Galen glanced at Mi, squinting his eyes. "Must you be so loud?"

"Uh, must you be so annoying?" Mi asked.

Galen grinned, shaking his head and looking back at the arena.
 Ping
08-02-2010, 9:09 AM
Kyle Katarn took a seat in the arena next to Cade Skywalker. Katarn was just a little excited to see a real duel in an arena. Probably the closest he came to an arena duel was when Jabba captured him and tried to feed him to a Kell Dragon; Kyle's fists were sore for days after having to punch the lizard to death.

Then he noticed Darth Vader giving a pep talk....to himself.

You don't see that everyday, Kyle thought to himself.
 SkywalkerRules
09-29-2010, 4:43 PM
"BOOO!! This is pathetic! Fight already!" Mi shouted, referring to both Vaders. Galen looked over at Mi and laughed. "You sure do know how to lighten things up, huh?"

Mi smiled brightly. "Maybe. It's really great to come her on this cruise. Parties, duels, communication. It's all alive!" Ben Skywalker sat by Mi and smiled. "You said it, sister!" He too looked at the arena with Vader and his match. "Yeah. Crazy galaxy..."
Page: 1 of 1