Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A question and opinion

Page: 1 of 1
 Kreia001
07-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi there,
I was thinking of an simple mod, but I had a question and would like to know your opinion about it.
I was planning to make a playable Darth Sidious as main PC. So you would play as Darth Sidious.
I was thinking of using Kreia's model for it, but then reskin it and make it look more male. So my question is, how could I do this? Where can I find the tools and is it difficult to make. These are 3 questions, but who cares :P
Also I would like to know your opinion about this project.
 gasgallery
07-24-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm totally useless at modding (most I can do is edit uti files. Advanced stuff) but I think that would be quite difficult. Maybe easier to make a head, reskin a robe and make a hood that overshadows the eyes?

Love the idea though! Would be satisfying to go crazy with force lightning.
 Dak Drexl
07-24-2010, 12:51 PM
The main problem I really see with this is that unless you change the model's animations, it will still have the female anims which IMO would look quite silly :p
 Kreia001
07-24-2010, 1:36 PM
Yeah, but I think that could be possible to reskin or remodel. It would be difficult though. So has someone more propositions or tips? Or contributions?
 Dak Drexl
07-24-2010, 1:54 PM
Yeah, my recommendation would be to switch the model's anims with that of a male. Also a nice touch would be to include something like "Kreia's Assorted Robes", if you've ever seen that. I'd post a link but Kfiles doesn't seem to have any files right now.
 Kreia001
07-24-2010, 6:14 PM
I have heard of that mod and even tried it out. I could look perhaps for one of those robes, but the problem are Kreia's female roundings :P But that could be removed with reskinning right?
Page: 1 of 1