Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jolee's Hut (requested by Arcesius)

Page: 1 of 1
 Nick Vader
07-05-2010, 5:57 PM
[KOTOR] JOLEE'S HUT

This is a mod by Nick Vader based on a request, that adds Jolee's
hut to KotOR. All credits go to him for this modification.
Contents of ReadMe file. Please read the following. Thank you.

README FILE:

A Knights Of The Old Republic MODIFICATION

Mod Name: Jolee's Hut
Mod Development: Nick Vader
Mod Idea: Arcesius

Special Thanks:

Fred Tetra -> for his awesome KotOR Tool.
Arcesius -> for the mod idea
tk102 -> spawning scripts
__________________________________________________ ____

* MOD DESCRIPTION:

This mod adds Jolee's hut to KotOR, by entering a dialog with him.
The modules aren't made from scratch as they use premade files.
Have fun !

* MOD INSTALLATION:

Simply run the Jolee'sHutSetup.exe

* MOD UNINSTALLATION:

Delete the following files from the corresponding folder in
your KotOR directory:

Override folder:

joleehut.utp
joleehutdlg.dlg
spawnjoleehut.ncs
warpjoleehut.ncs

Module folder:

joleehut.mod

You also must copy the file inside the BACKUP folder in the mod
to your Override folder.

__________________________________________________ ____

NICK VADER

Download link: Click (http://www.mediafire.com/file/yzykizxwyhd/%5BKotOR%5D%20Jolee%27s%20Hut.zip)

Screenshots:
Temporary link : ImageShack (http://img821.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=screen1d.png)
 logan23
07-05-2010, 6:34 PM
Do you have a shot of inside the Hut?
 gasgallery
07-05-2010, 6:36 PM
This sounds interesting! Definitely could do with some shots of the inside of the hut though.
 Totenkopf
07-05-2010, 7:18 PM
Could not get inside Hut. Tried opening your module w/Kotor Tool and it wouldn't do it. So, I got as far as JB pushing his button and the door indicating that it could be open, but that was as far as it went. Even removed and reinstalled it, but no dice.
 Nick Vader
07-06-2010, 5:30 AM
Once you talk to Jolee, an invisible placeable should spawn in front of the door.

And I know about the .mod file not opening, but it shouldn't cause any problems.

Also, I had a pic from inside the hut, but for a very weird reason it was the only one that didn't upload to imageshack. Srry...

And Totenkopf, look at this:
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4867/screen3a.png)

It spawns right after the dialog option.
 Totenkopf
07-06-2010, 9:32 PM
Yeah, but nothing happened when I clicked that. That was what I meant about the door indicating it could be opened. I'll try reinstalling the mod again later. Maybe there's a conflict somewhere (can't even get either KSE editor [332/333] to stay open after clicking them either) that's causing a problem.
 Nick Vader
07-07-2010, 6:12 AM
To Totenkopf:

Hmm. After you unzipped the file, was there a file named "joleehutdlg.dlg" inside the "tslpatchdata" folder ? If not, it seems I forgot to put it in...:mad:

But if it is there, you should check if you have any other mods changing the kas_m24aa module...
 Sith Holocron
07-07-2010, 7:17 AM
I'd consider downloading this - after I see what's inside the hut posted up here.
 Nick Vader
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
I'd consider downloading this - after I see what's inside the hut posted up here.

If what you want, is to know what's inside, or how it looks like, let me tell you...

There's Jolee's Protocol Droid, a bed and a computer panel. The skeleton/original model of the module is from a house in Rwokworro (or something like that) village.
 newbiemodder
07-10-2010, 11:43 AM
I haven't downloaded yet, but just going off the picture above...regarding the invisible placeable for Jolee's door....why don't you increase the z coordinate by one full integer to make it higher...it looks a little low to me., again just from the picture.
 battle111
11-11-2012, 5:10 AM
Realy cool mod you have made
Page: 1 of 1