Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

in the eyes of the hunter: tales of the bounty hunter lern Alviin

Page: 1 of 1
 exoduz
06-25-2010, 9:31 PM
Chapter 1: the guild

nar shaddaa refugee sector docks

a trandoshan stood in the middle of the room.
"you all have been called here because you have been chosen by the newly formed hunter's guild." said the trandoshan in his native language. "i am Vossk. leader of this guild. each of you shalln be given assignments on multiple worlds. each of you have been given a base of operations: human lern alviin, you shall be given a base under dock pylon 1. wookie shylier, you shall be given a base in the frell cantina, red sector. twilek rhill, a base behind the swoop track. you all shall have to aquire armor and weapons on your ownn."
"so whats the job lizard?" asked Alviin
"thhhe job....is on display at your ressspective basssessss....."

Alviin base

the chrome camp had a small freighter in the hangar bay, a mildly stocked armory, and a datapad which was flashing.
"ussuve fornell, crime lord on coruscant has been targeted by the hutt named grebokh. this is your training mission. capture ussuve honor the hunt. Vossk out." spoke the datapad.
"thought you'd be here lern." said a twielek female
"vossk letcha in nat?"
"natalie kiel has her ways. watcha up to?"
"hunting."
"well. you might need a pilot and a dispatch."
"don't think so."
natalie drew her pistol.
"trust me. you do"
 machievelli
06-30-2010, 2:05 AM
read
 Tysyacha
06-30-2010, 9:29 PM
I get the basic idea of the plot, but I want to know more about the characters. How did Alviin become a bounty hunter? What's the story on his target/prey? Is this before Vossk tries to hunt down the Jedi Exile, or after? :)
 exoduz
07-01-2010, 10:44 PM
firstly,vossk never huntd the exile. he told the exile of nar shaddah's hunters.
lern's history is part of the story, so i hope you understand why i can't reveal it immeadiately. this is after malachor's collapse.
hope it helped
 exoduz
07-03-2010, 8:24 PM
CH 2-square one

"the layout of this ussuve's base is simplistic. a small warehouse has an underground tunnel dropping in the the underlevels of coruscant. the defenses are heavy. anti air turrets prevent cave ins or airdrops. war droids guard the warehouse alongside the spaceport muscle. in order to get to him alive, you will need to pierce the warehouse, disable the AD towers, get the elevator codes, and take the elevator to his office on the top floor, 500 kilometers above the ware house. remember, he is wanted alive." said natalie
"gotcha."
lern grabbed his ion carbine, his mandalorian blaster pistol, and his knife.

ussuve's warehouse

"hostiles detected. initiating assasination protocols." announced a HK-51 assassin droid the HK51 shot down its subordinates. the droid aimed at lern.
"unknown entity detected. query: what is your funtion?"
"ok.....................i am a hunter......"
"query:hunter? is your vocabulator malfuntioning? i am HK-51, assassination droid."
"well.....i guess i count as an assassin."
"query: what are you doing in this warehouse?"
"i am hunting a crime lord who uses this warehouse to house the access codes to his base."
"query:may i join you?"
"what?"
"statement: i am a defective droid. i find no enjoyment in hunting political enemies of my employers. i find enjoyment in hunting armed opponents. senators never draw a mandalorian assault rifle."
"alright then. i am your new master then?"
"answer: yes....master."
"your first orders: wreak havok in the hk warehouses. here." lern gave 51 the ion rifle.

"hudrow. send in the prototypes to deal with our hunter and our traitorous droid."
 exoduz
03-09-2011, 8:49 PM
CH 3-survivors

"4 guards on each side of doorway. 3 droids guarding as well. HK-50 models. cameras disables in 3...2...1. mark."
51 and lern fired at the hostiles, all under the radar of the criminal lordship.

"51 handle the artillery and main systems."

main sector

lern drew his bothan darkness blade and crept around to the control center to shut down the auxillary power, and stabbed the trandoshan guarding it.
"aux power is down."
"so you are the mole in our facility.can't let you live." said a mad in black armor.
lern drew his pistol and found it deactivated.
"not your average thug eh?"
"what the?"
the man attacked lern with a sit'ari war blade.
lern drew an echani vibroblade and met the man's blade.
300 volt suddently shocked lern through the swords.
lern saw only two things before he passed out: a blue light and the sith.

lern's base

"what?wh-" asked a frantic lern.
"silence young man. your mission was completed. ussuve was killed by HK-51. i am sergol."
"who was that guy in auxillary?"
" he was S-1. XAVIER HUDROW. a chemically enhanced sith. ussuve is learned in chemical warfare, he killed rivals this way that is why the hutts sent you."
"is he dead?"
"no."
"HK,tell lizman he is dead."
Page: 1 of 1