Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Replay Prologue Level (Darth Vader on Kashyyyk)

Page: 1 of 1
 SciFiGeek17
06-14-2010, 6:08 AM
Everytime I play this game, it always starts on the level with Starkiller and the Tie Factory. Is there a way to re-play the first level with Darth Vader on Kashyyyk.

And if so, do I need to enter a code or is there a way for me to access by points or completing all levels-bonus objectives and all?
 SW01
06-14-2010, 6:21 AM
AFAIK, the only way to replay that level is to start a new game - not continue, but start over again. Annoying, as it is one of the best parts of the game, imo (I like Imperials :xp:)

But anyway, unless it was changed in the Ultimate Sith Edition, you have to start a new game to play the level again...
 SciFiGeek17
06-14-2010, 7:10 AM
AFAIK, the only way to replay that level is to start a new game - not continue, but start over again. Annoying, as it is one of the best parts of the game, imo (I like Imperials :xp:)

But anyway, unless it was changed in the Ultimate Sith Edition, you have to start a new game to lay the level again...

That's really annoying. And it was a great level. For me, I like both Felucia levels, especially the Imperial where you can to face the bull rancor :)
Page: 1 of 1