Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

project echo

Page: 1 of 1
 exoduz
06-06-2010, 9:36 PM
this is my attempt at a special ops commando RP during the KOTOR era. i need people to take on charachters. some may make it into squad echo (Main charachters) or squad shadow (antagonists led by atton rand.)

please use this setup.

name
class
race
add ons to class weapons
specialty (must fit class)
look
preferred squad

i will post class descriptions promptly
 exoduz
06-06-2010, 9:47 PM
the scout carries only a pistol but is an expert at it and hand to hand combat. uses stealth and prescision to eliminate target efficiently. expert at climbing like in 'infamous'

these attachments are permitted

radiovision-lets squad see and hear what is going on in scout's location and speak to him/her

silencer-like in CODMW2

lazer pinpoint- lights a red triangle on target for increased accuracy.
 exoduz
06-07-2010, 11:28 AM
the scout's brother but not his twin. the recon uses darts on his wrist launcher to make his way to roofs and use his sniper rifle to pick off enemies

attachments

sonar sensor-sees and marks unseen enemies

oil charge- allows use of flamethrower on wrist launcher.

STEALTH IS ADVISED FOR RECON AND SCOUT CLASSES
 exoduz
06-07-2010, 11:35 AM
the most durable class, the medic class heals the squad and can pack a punch with his shotgun

sonar sensor

demoralizer-makes enemies give up, similar to battle meditation.
 exoduz
06-07-2010, 11:39 AM
the backbone of the squad the support class carries a blaster rifle

scope-nuff said
 exoduz
06-07-2010, 11:44 AM
remus gravin
scout
human/zeltron
pinpoint and silencer
human with a slight tint to skin pigmentation
echo
 Holty1-5
06-07-2010, 11:50 AM
For Starters I Sugest Posting this Here:http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=697)

Secondally you dont Give Much Description About What the Story will be About and The Classes dont have a great deal of Infomation.

Plus you can edit your Posts instead of poosting Like 5 Different Ones for Each Class. :) Its Best to Put all that in the First Post

So to Recap

More Description About Classes and The Teams
And 1 Post (Remeber you can EDIT your Posts Instead of Writing New Ones)

I would Sign Up if there was More infomation.
Page: 1 of 1