Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mandalorian Assault

Page: 2 of 2
 Darth Payne
06-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Very nice.

Isn't the skull and bones on the shoulder padd a bit piraty(is that even a word) though?
 Dak Drexl
06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Yeah I thought of that too but I decided I like it. I can take it off if people would like it better though?
 Darth Payne
06-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Is there perhaps an option for both?

I can see why some would like them.

Perhaps including this in an optional folder might work, especially if there are/will be other skins like for the other armors.
 LDR
06-08-2010, 6:23 AM
I like it. Also, when is the N7 Armor going to be finished?
 Dak Drexl
06-08-2010, 8:50 AM
:wid:
 Holty1-5
06-08-2010, 10:48 AM
I like it. Also, when is the N7 Armor going to be finished?

:wid:

Daks is Right :p

I Currently Have Made No progress on that or any Other Armors or Placeing as of the Last Update mainly because I have Exams Coming up and Being in my GCSE Year (Year 10) and there Working on a New System were As the Last Year got 10 and 11 to finish there Btec Stuff. We got the Exact same Work Load Yet Only 1 Year to Finish :¬: Talk about Stupid

But Enough of My Random Rant :p
Is there perhaps an option for both?

Perhaps including this in an optional folder might work, especially if there are/will be other skins like for the other armors.

I Just Opened The Email Dak sent me And it Only Included 1 Punisher Skin

If Dak still has the Older Version he can send that and Both will be Included :)
 Holty1-5
06-12-2010, 8:49 AM
Ok Guys Got a Nice Little Update for you :)

First off I Am Happy to say that the Mass Effect Armor has been Finished, There isnt Much Change from the Image Above except the Rest of it has been had Darker (Except Chest Plate and Back) and the Knee Pads have the Armor Style Like the Front (Just View Screenie a Few Posts Up)

Secondally: Me and Dak have Stopped Working on Armors for this Version. If You still want to Request one Feel Free to and it May be Put into this Version (Depends on How Far into Placeing i am) And if Not will be Included in the V1.5

3rd: I Have Started Placeing Armors in Game. So Far all Easter Eggs have been Placed and I have All Most Half of the Armors Places on a Piece of Paper which Shouldnt Take Long to Put in Game :)
 LDR
06-12-2010, 9:44 AM
Well, that's great! Can I see a front-and-back picture of the N7 Armor?
 Holty1-5
06-12-2010, 9:53 AM
@LDR,I said its Mainly the Same on the Front and Back so Here it is Again

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=635&pictureid=6623)
 LDR
06-12-2010, 9:56 AM
*Rolls eyes* Okay. Fine. I just wanted to see the all-black armor and the full red stripe.
 .:Lord Revan:.
06-24-2010, 5:45 PM
@LDR,I said its Mainly the Same on the Front and Back so Here it is Again

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=635&pictureid=6623)

That is wicked.
 Holty1-5
06-26-2010, 4:01 PM
Hey Guys A Quick Little Update for you all.
3 Of these Skins have been selected for the Pre-Release Based on How you all Reacted to them (So Mainly My Personal Opinion)
So I will replace the Armors in K2 with these 3 (Note this Mod is for K1 but the Preview is for K2)

Blue = Blood Battleworn Armor
Red= Orange Armor
Yellow= Punisher Armor

:)
 Darth Payne
06-26-2010, 5:18 PM
Oh, sweet. :)

Would the TSL skins work in K1 as well?

I'm using shems mando mod that gives all three mando armors on Taris and beyond.
 Holty1-5
06-26-2010, 5:20 PM
Yes they Would the File Names are the same in both Games (I Made the Preview to use NO 2DA's to make it easier) It would work for K1 as well but different UTI's will be needed but you have them :p I Only Made the Preview for TSL as i didnt want the TSL Fans feeling left out :p

Also I Have Created a Brand New Logo for this Mod
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=608&pictureid=6856)
 logan23
06-26-2010, 6:03 PM
Hey,

These look great!

Keep up the great work

Will these only be kotor1 or kotor1 and kotor2 releases?
 Holty1-5
06-27-2010, 12:43 PM
The Preview is For Kotor 2. The Main Mod is for Kotor 1. If the Preview for TSL Proves a Success, A Preview for Kotor 1 will be Made as well.

Then if the Main Mod for Kotor 1 Proves to be a Hit, Im sure i will Make it a Kotor 2 TSL Mod. The Only Difference would be i wouldnt Make the TSL Versions armors Avalible in Game like the Kotor 1 Version is (The Placing is the reason it is Taking so long :p )
 Holty1-5
07-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Mandalorian Assault Alpha Preview (For K2)
Is Now Up on Filefront: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Mandalorian_Assault_Alpha_Preview;115513)

Enjoy

Armours Include: Punisher, Orange and Bloodtorn
 Holty1-5
08-02-2010, 1:04 PM
People Its been a while since something about this Mod has been Posted so i am here to post something.
Recently i had a ton of school work that had to be finished by the end of the school year (In england we only recently broke up) so i havent really touched this mod in a while.

I have placed all of the Easter Egg armours into the game. When i sent all the armours to one Kyr'am Galaar he did say some didnt work. mostly due to my sloppy 2DA work.

I Posted One Youtube Video that shows some of the skins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXcFvIyU3NQ)

Any way im getting back to this but i have a question to you guys.

Would you
A) Prefer we released a 0.9 of this Mod which has all the armours with a fixed 2DA ofcourse :p but you have to cheat to get them (Ofcourse i will remove the easter eggs apart from 1 from this as that kinda ruins it) then release a version that has them all in game

or B) Just keep working til i placed them all in-game making it a V1 only and forgotting the whole 0.9 thang :D
 Darth_Calo
08-02-2010, 1:57 PM
Looks great, I always thought the default Neo-Crusader Armor looked kinda blandish. Hey, by the way, how's progress on the N7 Armor coming?
 Dak Drexl
08-03-2010, 2:02 PM
Love that vid Holty! Personally I'd rather wait for v1 with placed items just because there are so many. Instead of cheating in 40 items I would rather like to find them as I go and see what ones I like. Want me to make icons for them?
 Holty1-5
08-03-2010, 2:28 PM
If you want. Right Now just one good icon for most armours then special ones for the Easter Egg Armours would be good
 Holty1-5
08-06-2010, 8:07 AM
Well i am currently making massive head way through this mod, fully placed 3 armours (each in 3 different locations, often across planets) as well as all 6 easter eggs and fixed the 2da errors. there may be UTI issues but if their are i will discover them when it comes to it. (the worst it can be is the disgues set to the wrong 2DA Line :p )
(in 10 Mins)

I also have decided to replace that guy on dantooine "Kin" he does nothing and i will replace him with a mandalorian who will sell you some armours. these will be the less special armours or the ones that i cant find 3 good places to put them

:D
 Rejeans501st
02-18-2012, 11:58 AM
hey is this still alive? it looks really cool by the way! if this is still alive when will it be done?
 Dak Drexl
02-29-2012, 5:20 PM
Sorry, it's not alive. You can download the "Alpha" version on kotorfiles (just search for it). The only difference is that you need to cheat to get the armors and IIRC there are only a couple armors. Sorry! Holty and I haven't been around much recently.
Page: 2 of 2