Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Underworld

Page: 1 of 1
 Canderis
05-23-2010, 3:03 PM
The Orange District of Coruscant is full of life and odd orange lights, yet is one of the darkest places in the galaxy. Everyone who is here never could have fit anywhere else. Evil lives and breathes here. The pit of the universe.
The CSF, or the Coruscant Security Force, was tracking a suspected murderer through the dark passageways of the undercity. He was spotted fleeing the scene of a murder. And not just any murder, but the killing of a Jedi Council Member named Jai’Karra. The Jedi was stabbed almost 40 times with a lightsaber. They suspected the suspect of taking the Jedi’s saber and using it against him. Strangely, the saber had no prints that came from anyone but the Jedi himself, but it had to have been the Jedi’s own saber that killed him since the Sith are extinct, right?
Captain Rex Ordo, a former Mandalorian shock-trooper, now a Special Forces operator for the Coruscant Security Force, was nearby with his squad investigating a recent increase in Hutt Cartel operations. His squad was the first to get there. Ordo spotted a man running off from the scene. Ordo’s squad, minus the medic who was to conduct the standard murder protocol, gave chase.
Ordo radioed for backup as he gave chase. The suspect ran into a building in the side of the Orange District that nobody ever wants to go to. The captain kicked in the door and drew his pistol as the team ran in.
The building was extremely dark, yet seemed to glow an eerie red color yet had no visible light sources. Ordo couldn’t shake the feeling of something bad about to happen.
As he walked further in, he noticed a room in which the glow was stronger. He walked in. The room had a very strange, pyramid shaped object.
Ordo heard his team in the background shouting “Clear!” as they entered each new room. They seemed very faint to him. All he could really hear was a chanting, and a buzzing sound in his ears.
Ordo reached out to touch the pyramid.
The door slammed shut with a bang.
He was trapped.
 Trench
05-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Nice! Can't wait to read more.
 LordOfTheFish
05-25-2010, 9:42 AM
That was pretty good. But that is only the prologue, right?
 machievelli
05-25-2010, 9:54 AM
read
 Canderis
05-28-2010, 10:27 PM
@LotF Yes, i have about 1/5 of the story written, and this is a tiny bit of what i have.
 LordOfTheFish
06-14-2010, 10:28 PM
@LotF Yes, i have about 1/5 of the story written, and this is a tiny bit of what i have.

Well please post it soon, I'm quite eager to read it.
 Tysyacha
06-14-2010, 11:14 PM
AWESOME, but this fic is so short, I blinked and almost missed it! :D
Page: 1 of 1