Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

looking for testers

Page: 1 of 1
 angusthehutt321
05-13-2010, 1:21 PM
I'm looking for someone to test my kotor lvl50-mod.
It allows you to level up to 50 :thmbup1:
 VarsityPuppet
05-13-2010, 2:04 PM
Uh.... didn't you test it? Or did you already test it and simply want to see if it works for someone else too?
 Lord of Hunger
05-13-2010, 3:57 PM
My big question is how did you manage to accomplish this feat? If it is an .exe hack then congrats but unfortunately the moderators have made it clear that on this site and KOTORFiles .exe hacks are not allowed. I do not 100% agree with this, but it is the rules. However, if you managed to find a way that does not involve .exe hacking, then you might become one of the most revered members of this community.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
05-13-2010, 4:06 PM
My big question is how did you manage to accomplish this feat? If it is an .exe hack then congrats but unfortunately the moderators have made it clear that on this site and KOTORFiles .exe hacks are not allowed. I do not 100% agree with this, but it is the rules. However, if you managed to find a way that does not involve .exe hacking, then you might become one of the most revered members of this community.
As always, glad to note your opinions, LoH. The moderators simply follow the law, which you are free to disagree with provided you are willing to accept the consequences. 100% this board would have been shut down if carte blanche were given to us to talk about illegal activities of any sort.

:ugh:

Back on topic...... did you do it all legal like? Or will this thread die right here?
 jonathan7
05-13-2010, 4:26 PM
As always, glad to note your opinions, LoH. The moderators simply follow the law, which you are free to disagree with provided you are willing to accept the consequences. 100% this board would have been shut down if carte blanche were given to us to talk about illegal activities of any sort.

Quite, hacking the executable violates the EULA....

:ugh:

Back on topic...... did you do it all legal like? Or will this thread die right here?

Depends which game this is for... If it's K2 you can obviously reach Level 50 using the infinite Hississ respawn point. If this is K1 could the modder clariffy the method used. -- j7
Page: 1 of 1