Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

N_SithAppren recurrent bug

Page: 1 of 1
 neree
04-25-2010, 9:01 AM
Hello,

first excuse me for my poor english i "are" french :laugh6:

Well i have a strange bug which has made me start the game like 3 times from the beginning.
First it hapenned after the scene when the Leviathan was capturing our ship. I was stuck in the Ebon Hawk with all the teamates in the middle of the ship and i was keepable moving where as i should have seen a scene and not being able to play...
Then i checked the error file, it was saying : "N_SithAppren pmbbm"
I started a new game cause i wasn't able to pass this point and it has happened once again.
Now i have reinstalled the game and removed a lot of mod, i am not at the critical point but it seems the error come from one of the Darth Bendon mod which allow u to get the skin of his robe cause my game has crashed several time as soon as i put " Darth Bandon's Robe and Sith-Master-Armor by Archer" or "Darth Bandon's rode as default clothing by Darth Magoose". Both of those mods lead to this error report.

I dont know what to do so i ask your help, thank you very much in advance ^.^

ps: i hope i am understable with my crap level in english huhu

ps2: Argh it seems i posted in the wrong section of the forum, sorry, a moderator would be kind enough to move it in the right place :s
 RedHawke
04-27-2010, 3:43 AM
Moved to Holowan Labs proper... @ Welcome to the forums! :waive1:

Also, the error file you refer to isn't an indicator as to a cause of when your game crashes, it is a debug file left over from the development of the game. It merely indicates things like model mismatches, etc.

If a cut scene breaks/glitches the more likely culprit is likely a .dlg or script .ncs file in your override.
Page: 1 of 1