Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Some scripting help needed (K2)

Page: 1 of 1
 Holty1-5
04-24-2010, 3:28 PM
Well im working on a mod and would like the following to happen

When the PC enters this area (Its a Trigger on the Area Module) 3 NPC to approuch the PC and start a Conversation.

After these 3 have been killed enougher one should approuch them and start another converstaion

For sake of me understanding lets say the Tag/Resref of the First 3 NPC are
NPC1
NPC2
NPC3 and there dialog is D1

Then the 4th NPC is.... you guessed it NPC4 and the D2 for the Dialog

Thats just for me understanding but if its not like that its ok any help would be Loved :D
 Hope Estheim
04-24-2010, 3:35 PM
Which one is the one that needs to talk most of the time?
 Holty1-5
04-24-2010, 4:17 PM
I may not have said it right so il explain the mod i was working on as well this time

You arrive on a Mandalorian Space Station. After leaving the ship and walking for a few steps 3 Mandalorians approuch you.
They Talk to you but then Attack you. After you kill them a New Mandalorian Approuches you. (He can be in the module already no need to spawn him)

He then says our leader watched your fight on the security camera's Jedi and doesnt attack you. As you have gained there respect as you have killed some of them :D
 Hope Estheim
04-24-2010, 5:03 PM
Okay... well my scripts are a little strange... (compared to some of them... though I'll try to find a source script from another mod that does something similar so it's easier to understand). However... I've gotta get to my Senior prom today... so when I come home, I shall edit this post with a script, unless someone else gives you the script first.
Page: 1 of 1