Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Planets on Galaxy Map (TSL) Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Queen of Night
04-24-2010, 4:32 AM
Actually, I wanted to register a new planet in the galaxy map of TSL and I have also kept to the following tutorial:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169825)

Only my problem is that no new Planeticon on this folder will appear. I've also seen the Coruscant mod, everything was in there I also made.

In Kotor is quite simple but what's been going on now in TSL? Has one an idea what I could do it to my account yet?

Help would be nice.
 GeorgNihilus
04-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Have you edited properly the planetary.2da file in Override folder? :raise: the icon, the model, everything? You have already installed the Coruscant Jedi temple or not?
 Queen of Night
04-24-2010, 12:31 PM
I've changed the 2da and done in the Override folder, Coruscant Mod I have uninstalled, the icon is also in the Override folder.

The model planet_13mdl/mdx I do the same in the override but whether there what happened? hopefully.

Edit: This has brought nothing. Does not have an idea?
Page: 1 of 1