Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

K1: Tweaking the Light Side ending

Page: 1 of 1
 SimonKTemplar
04-23-2010, 4:47 PM
I wanted to make a mod that does something small, but somewhat fulfilling.

At the end of K1 (assuming the light side has been played through), your party has returned to Lehon (Rakata planet) and there's a big celebration going on to honor your victory following the destruction of the Star Forge. Now I'm not going to complain over how BioWare made the ending because it's okay... there's just one discrepancy - assuming there are players who played through the game with mods that give you Revan's robes and that you've fought and defeated Malak wearing those garments - the ending causes the player to wear a generic Jedi robe upon receiving the medal, which annoys me as heck.

What I want to do is change this, so that the player wears Revan's robes at the end, instead of the generic brown robe. Are there already mods that do this, and if not, how can this be changed?
 Hope Estheim
04-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Well... if you wear Revan's robe when you confront Malak the first time, there's a minor glitch in the game that will make the Revan Revelation have the PC have no face... and when that happens, the robe is permanently attatched to the body, meaning that even if you equip something else, Revan's robe is all that you will see... so just wear that robe when you have the revelation and that ending will go :)
 SimonKTemplar
04-24-2010, 12:06 PM
That could do it, but I'm looking for more of a technical side to it... perhaps if someone could help me locate the script that changes your equipment at endgame?
Page: 1 of 1