Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2da Package

Page: 1 of 1
 Queen of Night
04-19-2010, 8:21 PM
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC I MODIFICATION
================================================== ====
AUTHOR: Queen of Night
EMAIL:---------
NAME: 2da Package
CREDITS: Me
FILENAME: 2da Package
FILE SIZE:-----
DATE RELEASED: 20.04.2010
DESCRIPTION:
There are some 2 changes there only a little cause and again other 2da´s ´see were hardly considered. I have follow changed the 2da´s:

poisen: The poison the traps, beasts or garnets works contained stronger on the PC and his people.

creaturespeed: Now everybody moves very fast what can be very practical (laughs)

treasurescale: Here the treasure rate is regulated, but to what extent the play influenced I cannot say or whether it is heard rather into the play Neverwinter Nights (also a play by bioware and of those 2da´s in the Kotor files are).

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 1: After you have unpacked the RAR files,
go in the Folder 2da change and copy if it copies 2da it liked to you in the Game Folder Override..
UNINSTALL: Delete the Files from Override. ================================================== ====
BUGS: Although I've tried a lot have been no bugs, so it can therefore not guarantee that occur when you do not.
PERMISSIONS:---------

I hope you have a lot of Fun with this Mod.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Here the Screen: http://img199.imageshack.us/i/2da1.jpg/)

and here the Link to the Mod: http://www.filefront.com/16398271/2da%20Change.rar)
 Nick Vader
04-27-2010, 8:18 AM
Nice! Killing people with poison grenades wasn't exactly easy. Do those effects work on anything that poisons the character (including force powers like Force Plague), or are they just for grenades, mines and rakghouls ?
 Queen of Night
04-27-2010, 9:41 AM
@Nick:

This 2da causes the poison faster on the character like beasts, traps and shells.

The power forces have worked normally on the character.
 Nick Vader
04-29-2010, 3:38 PM
@Nick:

This 2da causes the poison faster on the character like beasts, traps and shells.

The power forces have worked normally on the character.

Thanks for replying.
Page: 1 of 1