Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Extras

Page: 1 of 1
 ARC Cody
04-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Hi everyone.
I recently got RC and played through almost to the end. I was getting a little tired of it in the final Kashyykk missions and I wanted to see the Temura Morrisson interview so I went to the Movies folder and somehow, somehow managed to delete all the movies apart from the BG one :eek:. I don't know what to do and need some help! Maybe someone could upload the videos for me? Or suggest another way? Please help out a fellow gamer.

They're not in the recycle bin, I checked.
 Gamma097
04-10-2010, 12:07 PM
You can watch the extras on YouTube. Here's the interview one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0NdDHauxBk)
Hope that helps.
 ARC Cody
04-10-2010, 2:41 PM
Well, it's nice to finally see the video, but I still want them back ingame. I don't suppose downloading the videos and putting them in the folder would work? I have this perfectionist streak where I have to make everything right and this annoys me to no end.
 LordOfTheFish
04-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Does Republic Commando give you the option to save your game data as a file to your computer after uninstalling it so you do not have to start all the way from the beginning if you ever choose to re-instaling it? Some games do, and if it does simply do that and re-install it. It's annoying I know, but there really is no other way to do it that I can think of unless someone sends you the files.
 ARC Cody
04-11-2010, 4:18 AM
My CD has a big scratch and I can't reinstall it :confused:, I'm using a crack to play it. Normally I don't do this but since I own the game I figure its justifiable.
 LordOfTheFish
04-11-2010, 9:22 AM
Let's take this to private messages.
 Astor
04-11-2010, 9:31 AM
Normally I don't do this but since I own the game I figure its justifiable.

It is most certainly not 'jusitifiable'. Not only is sharing/distributing original assets from the game a violation of the EULA, it is a violation of our forum rules, and also potentially illegal.

The extras you have mentioned are viewable on YouTube (which, I might add, is also another EULA violation). As such, thread locked.

:lock:
Page: 1 of 1