Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

"Battlefield Hoth"

Page: 1 of 1
 red-5
04-05-2010, 10:34 PM
I am having some trouble clearing this mission with at least a silver. Mostly it's the part where you have to shoot down all those TIE Bombers while apparently avoiding a smarter AI in the TIE Fighters (they seem to chase you more often) so far, I've only been able to clear this mission with only one transport remaining. Anyone got helpful advice, tips, strategies?
 Lynk Former
04-06-2010, 5:12 AM
Ignore the Fighters and focus on the Bombers, keep as close as possible to the Bombers and shoot em down point blank. Use your torpedoes against distant Bombers then go in closer to take out the rest.

I've never been shot down by the Fighters, it just takes a little speed management. Speed in really close take em out, once the fighters catch up, speed to the next group of Bombers and take them out.
Page: 1 of 1