Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

High Shoes for Dance Outfit

Page: 1 of 1
 Queen of Night
04-02-2010, 6:07 PM
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II MODIFICATION
================================================== ====
AUTHOR: Queen of Night
EMAIL:---------
NAME: High Shoes
CREDITS: Me
FILENAME: High Shoes
FILE SIZE:-----
DATE RELEASED: 03.04.10
DESCRIPTION: By a chance I have found out like I can make high shoes with the Dance Outfit and have moved it so immediately. I have done the same one also with my Mod Dance Outfit as Underwear. I hope the result likes you. (smile)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 1: After you have unpacked the RAR files,
go in the Folder High Shoes, copy to you that what to you from the different versions like.

UNINSTALL: Delete the copied mdl and mdx from Override Folder.
BUGS:No bugs, I hope.
PERMISSIONS: --------------

I hope you have a lot of Fun with this Mod.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshot: http://img411.imageshack.us/i/shoesi.jpg/)

and here the Link to the Mod: http://www.filefront.com/16013703/High%20Shoes.rar)
 Lord of Hunger
04-03-2010, 5:42 AM
Wow, this is actually a really advanced mod. Nice work there, Queen! I hope this gets uploaded to Filefront soon so everyone can see the awesomeness you've produced. :)
 GeorgNihilus
04-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Unexpected, simple but VERY interesting idea Queen, if you ask me ... for a more fashioned female jedi probably? ;)

Vogga should be happier with these ones ah? ;P

keep up the good work :thmbup1:
 Random Nickos
04-07-2010, 7:34 AM
Am I right in thinking that this will work with all reskins that use the dance outfit model as a base?
 Queen of Night
04-07-2010, 8:48 AM
@Random: It functions with all Reskins of the dance outfits, it is only one change mdx and mdl.

@LoH and Georg Nihilus: Thank you for your praise. Yesterday though I have sent in the files with kotorfiles, however, it does not know since when appears with kotorfiles or whether it is not accepted. If we simply wait sometimes. (laughs)
 GeorgNihilus
04-07-2010, 9:51 AM
You are welcome. Click in the Submit File option in the "The Files" section of the kotorfiles main page to see your files pending of approval (last "here" in text).

It takes few days till the revision-approval is done :)

bye :thmbup1:
 Nick Vader
05-01-2010, 8:16 AM
Nice! These should be the new KotOR fashion !:p
Page: 1 of 1