Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Class: Sarlacc Enforcer!

Page: 1 of 1
 Gurges-Ahter
04-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Check out the newest playable class announced today on SWTOR.com!

Link (http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sarlacc-enforcer)

I especially recommend watching the videos under the "Combat Tactics" section. Good stuff.

BTW, the Aurebesh translates as follows:

Center Area:
We wrote this haiku
to say we hope you enjoyed
April Fools Day

Left Side:
Jawa Extreme Sport: Sarlacc Salvage Fishing

Title Area:
The Original Noodly Appendage
 Hallucination
04-01-2010, 12:23 PM
**** smuggler/Infiltrator, I know what I'm playing now!
 adamqd
04-01-2010, 12:24 PM
I Lol'd when I first saw title :) although they put a lot of work into an April fools joke, yet the updates are Horrendous lol, whos the fool huh...
 Tommycat
04-01-2010, 12:51 PM
That! WAS! AWESOME!!!!
I wanna be a Sarlac Enforcer.
it fits my playstyle perfectly... Some call me a camper, now I can say, I'm a Sarlac Enforcer haha.
j/k

Great job BW. another fantastic class.

Oh and watch the combat tactics videos
 RogueJedi86
04-01-2010, 5:06 PM
The second Combat Tactics video, the guy running away, he's wearing gear we haven't seen before. Seems BioWare is hiding some useful stuff in this April Fools joke after all.
 Darth Avlectus
04-01-2010, 7:31 PM
Hm, it can eat a sandcrawler. Interesting. :smirk2: Hutts are still indigestible though. Considering how nasty those things are, I dunno of any creature that would want to eat one without puking.
 Gurges-Ahter
04-01-2010, 7:38 PM
I dunno... I think I could go for some Hutt, as long as I could grill it. Anything I grill tastes really good. I'm thinking about grilling my Cinnamon Toast Crunch tomorrow morning.
 Darth Avlectus
04-02-2010, 12:14 AM
From my recollection...I read the story where Zorba the Hutt (Jabba's father) got dumped into the sarlacc's mouth. Then only about a half hour later it heaved him out.

Zorba said something to the effect of: "Well I didn't care much for the taste of you either. But you should know by now that Hutts are not only indigestible--but the most indigestible species in the galaxy! Muhahahahahaaaaa!" Then mockingly "Hope your stomach isn't too upset. HAHAHAHAAAAAA!"
 Web Rider
04-02-2010, 3:20 PM
wow, day late here but dang that was funny.
 LordOfTheFish
04-02-2010, 4:13 PM
Day late also but I lol'd hard! :lol: The combat tactics were awesome!!
 SW01
04-02-2010, 7:09 PM
The combat tactics were awesome!!
Yep - Sarlacc-mounted superlasers sound like fun...:xp:

I don't think the game can offer up anything as good as this class. Maybe it'll come out as dlc...:lol:
 jrrtoken
04-02-2010, 8:12 PM
They really should include this as an Easter egg in the final product; I would buy TOR just for that. :D
 Tommycat
04-02-2010, 8:19 PM
It gets better... They got Gamespot in on it
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starwarstheoldrepublic/news.html?sid=6254499&mode=previews)

Christopher Walken as the VA for it... CLASSIC
Page: 1 of 1