Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I did what?

Page: 1 of 1
 machievelli
03-31-2010, 2:16 AM
I can't enter the contest, but...

Marai stretched. For some reason she felt very relaxed today. Yesterday had been stressful with dealing with the Ravager, and they had all adjourned to the cantina for one hell of a party. Atton had introduced her to something called Echani Fire-whiskey, Then...

She frowned. What had happened then?

The suite was quiet, and she sighed. The people of Citadel station had given them a five bedroom suite, and everyone was scattered through it.

Marai got dressed, tying her hair back. That was odd, she rarely let her hair down. She shook her head, and with it in it's normal bun, walked from the room.

T3 was rolling toward her. Morning-" his photo receptor flashed red. He did a fast 3 point turn, and was now rolling the other direction as if pursued by demons. Curious, she followed. Bao-Dur looked up from one of the tables, then back at the remote he was tinkering with.

"Morning, Bao."

"If you say so, General." He replied.

"What's wrong?"

"Not a thing, General. You do what makes you feel good. Now, excuse me, but I'm busy here."

For the quiet Iridonian it was a screaming demand for privacy. She backed, then turned, almost running into Mandalore.

"You surprised me last night, Devos." He strode past her, then set his blaster rifle down, on the other end of the table and began to dismantle it with singular attention.

She walked back, turning into the dinig room. Mira was sitting with a cup of tea, sipping. She saw Marai, and suddenly spewed tea across the table as she back pedaled.

"Mira-"

Oh no you are not getting me into this, Marai!"

Mira, into what?"

Mira just shook her head, backing away as if she faced a hungry boma beast. She fled leaving Marai totally confused.

She walked turning as Atton came out of his room. He ignored her, pouring a cup of Kaffa. "Morning Atton."

"Oh today she wants to talk to me" Atton commented blandly. "Last night while she's fondling someone else's back I'm not worth thinking about."

"Fondling?" She looked at him as if he'd grown another head.

"That's what i said." He replied. “And I see no reason to continue the conversation.”

Her feelings hurt, Marai headed back toward the hall. She saw Brianna and Visas, and was wondering what they were going to have to say. The women walked over to her, Their arms encircling the Jedi's shulders. They rubbed their faces against her cheek like a lap feline, and Brianna whispered. "Last night was wonderful."

Marai stared at them stunned. "Oh by the Force, what did I do?"

Brianna looked at her a bit confused, then smiled a wicked smile. "Visas, I think we need to show her what she did last night."

"Wait! I don't know what happened, and I just realize I don't want to know!" Marai shouted as they dragged her toward one of the bedrooms the women had taken. The door hissed closed, though anyone listening could hear, "What are you- stop that Visas! Brianna you're... Oh that feels so good. Oh yes. Don't stop, keep doing that!"

The listeners outside began to blush. They'd heard the same thing the night before, but it hadn't been Marai's voice then. Mira sat quivering like a tuning fork as Marai's voice settled into heartfelt moans.

The door snapped opened, and the two women moved back into the central area. Before she could flee they trapped Mira, dragging her in. The scene repeated, this time Mira pleading. First for them to stop, then for them not to.

When the door snapped open again, Mira led all of the women out as they corralled first Mandalore, then Bao-Dur. From where he was Atton could hear their protests first roared, then in a normal tone, then silence.

All four of the women came for Atton, and he leaped up, snatching out his pistol. Marai gestured, the weapon leaping into her hand, then they caught him and carried him back to the same room.

It was a scene of debauchery. Mandalore was laying on the floor fig leafed by a towel. His face was turned toward the door, and Atton could see his beatific smile. Bao lay not far away, again there was that self satisfied smile.

The woman tossed Atton onto the bed stripping off his jacket then down to his underwear. He tried to stop them but the underwear joined the rest of his clothes as they flipped him onto his face. Marai was there, holding him down as she pinned him. “I remembered something while we were in the cantina, Atton. I used to give the best massages in the Academy. Though I have to admit when it comes to that both Brianna and Visas are good too. Mira decided she wanted to learn, so ladies?" The women advanced.
 knight 12167
04-11-2010, 7:20 AM
Funny
Page: 1 of 1