Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor 2 KSE Vista Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 lightsabers_blazing
03-30-2010, 10:04 PM
Hello,
Im having a very frustrating problem when trying to use kse for the first time. I download the file from this website http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php) and run the program. I get the following message C:Users\SHAWNM~1\Appdata\local\Temp\pdk-ShawnM****\fe78322a8994bfeb4ede9420d8595321.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
I also view the save game folder in the program files and see none even though i have many games saved.

PLEASE HELP !!!

bemtoto
06-19-2010, 6:06 PM
Not sure on what to do about the first part, but I had a similar problem with KSE prior to making it run as admin, it needs admin rights if you want it to see your saved games on vista
Page: 1 of 1