Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EL GROTTO DEL NINO

Page: 1 of 2
 Sabretooth
03-30-2010, 2:33 PM
COMING SOON

EL GROTTO DEL NINO
DIRECTED BY JOSE SILVA

THE HEART-GRIPPING JOURNEY OF AN AUTOMOBILE SALESMAN WHOSE FAMILY IS KILLED BY THE DRUG MAFIA. WITNESS THE COMEBACK OF FREDERICO RIVERA IN HIS ICONIC MAN-WITH-NO-HAND ROLE!

THRILLING ACTION!
MIND-NUMBING SUSPENSE!

A RODRIGUEZ FILMS PRODUCTION
 Sabretooth
04-09-2010, 2:01 PM
1. EXT. DAY JUNKYARD

Lots of cars strewn around, most of them damaged. Two figures are standing by a pond of oil that is leaking from three leaking oil cans. One of them is handcuffed. The handcuffed one is EL GORDO. The other is ALEJANDRO, A.K.A. El hombre que no existía una.

ALEJANDRO
Avez-vous déjà négocié avec le diable, mon gros?

EL GORDO
Le diable? Qu'est-ce que tu racontes?

ALEJANDRO draws out a cigarette and lights it with the same hand. He offers one to EL GORDO, which is denied.

ALEJANDRO
Le diable et moi sommes allés faire un tour, et il m'a offert ça: si je lui donnais tes fesses grasses, il va m'aider à la seule chose que je veux le plus.

EL GORDO
Quoi? Pourquoi? Mais qu'ai-je fait? Pourquoi fais-tu cela?

A smile on ALEJANDRO's lips.

ALEJANDRO
Parce que, mon gros, vos péchés ont été mis à nu. Et oubliez le diable, même pas je vais vous épargner dès maintenant.

EL GORDO whimpers.

ALEJANDRO drops the cigarette into the pool of gasoline, which sets ablaze as he walks away, relishing the screams of EL GORDO.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Mi viaje comenzó hace catorce días en una costa al este de Gibraltar. Era muy sencillo. Se habían llevado algo de mí, hace años. Y ahora volvieron a tomar algo de mí una vez más, ese algo que me importaba más.

Era un cebo. Yo sabía que quería atraer a cabo, como siempre lo habían hecho. Pero me caí, y ganaron. Mercedes, mi esposa. Y su hijo recién nacido, Hernando. Poco Hernando. Y ahora tenía que saciar mi hambre. Mi hambre antigua de la sangre, por rabia, por ... mi venganza.

As the camera pans out, the cloth wrapped around his right sleeve unfurls and flies away - the right sleeve flaps openly in the wind. He has no right hand.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Yo soy Alejandro, el hombre con un brazo y yo juro sobre la Madre María, a Mercedes, a Hernando, a Felipe Calderón y en mi concesionario de automóviles usados, perdonaré a nadie que está implicado en esta trama, voy a tener mi venganza , o morir en el intento.

Bombastic music.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
04-09-2010, 2:18 PM
this should be made into a major hollywood motion picture
 Sabretooth
04-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Thank you detective, I am trying to get the funding for this, but those ****heads at WB don't understand Spanish or French. Uncultured bastards.
 urluckyday
04-10-2010, 1:08 AM
Thank you detective, I am trying to get the funding for this, but those ****heads at WB don't understand Spanish or French. Uncultured bastards.

Lol, I don't understand it. Can you please put it in Latin for me so that I can read it?
 Litofsky
04-10-2010, 1:57 PM
COMING SOON

EL GROTTO DEL NINO
DIRECTED BY JOSE SILVA KEITH DAVID

THE HEART-GRIPPING JOURNEY OF AN AUTOMOBILE SALESMAN BATTLE-HARDENED SOLDIER WHOSE FAMILY COUNTRY IS KILLED INVADED BY THE DRUG MAFIA GORRAM RUSSKIES. WITNESS THE COMEBACK OF FREDERICO RIVERA AMERIKUH IN HIS ITS ICONIC MAN-WITH-NO-HAND WORLD-BADASS ROLE!

THRILLING ACTION!
MIND-NUMBING SUSPENSE!

A RODRIGUEZ RAMIREZ FILMS PRODUCTION

Fix'd. :devsmoke:
 Sabretooth
04-10-2010, 2:00 PM
Mr David would you be interested in a back-to-back double feature? This is a very promising and original film you have come up with and I am very interested in its future and would like to be its midwife as it sees birth in this harsh world.
 Litofsky
04-10-2010, 2:07 PM
Mr David would you be interested in a back-to-back double feature? This is a very promising and original film you have come up with and I am very interested in its future and would like to be its midwife as it sees birth in this harsh world.

Why yes, Sire! We shall entitle it, DUTY OF ONE'S CALL III: RUSSKIE ASS-KICKIN' TIME.

What say you?
 Sabretooth
04-10-2010, 2:10 PM
This is acceptable.

EL GROTTO DEL NINO / DUTY OF ONE'S CALL III: RUSSKIE ASS-KICKIN' TIME

DOUBLE FEATURE !!!

2 MONTHS ONLY !!!
 Litofsky
04-10-2010, 2:21 PM
SIRE, OUR MOVIE SHALL SPAN THE DEPTHS OF TIME AND SPACE AND
THEATERS ALL ACROSS AMERIKUH. THUS OUR ASTOUNDING MOTION-FEATURE
PICTURE SHALL CAPTIVATE THE MINDS AND SOULS OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS AND
THE SENILE OLD PEOPLE.
 Sabretooth
04-10-2010, 2:49 PM
2. EXT DAY DESERT

In a hopeless desert near the Mexico-USA border, two parties of drug mafia have gathered to carry out a deal. One of them is EL GORDO's and the other is ROY JEFFERSON's.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Roy Jefferson fue el líder cruel y desagradable de la banda de Negro Gorila de Drogas, integrado por una orden de mando y los esclavos de América latina que trabajó con una correa, como perros.

HENCHMAN 1
So we have your deal Mr. Jefferson, hand over the cash.

ROY JEFFERSON eyes the assembly.

ROY JEFFERSON
Before you see the money, I see the powder. Because that is how the Jefferson works and the gorillas work with him, eh?

The black and latino slaves jump around excitedly and a white slavemaster throws them a bone.

There are three black bags containing the drugs. Roy personally opens.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Había dos cosas Roy Jefferson fue el más famoso por: porque un torturar, violar, marica racista, y hacer las cosas personalmente. Trabajó bajo el credo de que si desea realizar su trabajo, tiene que hacerlo personalmente.

JEFFERSON opens the first bag and smells a bag of cocaine, before signalling his men to carry the bag. A latino goes toward it in monkey-like motions and JEFFERSON whips him with a belt while laughing devilishly. He goes to open the second bag. The same. The third bag.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Pero había una cosa más, que Roy Jefferson no era conocido por - un pequeño secreto sólo él y sus altos oficiales sabían - que él nunca hizo nada personalmente. Por mucho que había un ejército de negros y latinos, también tenía un ejército de ...

He opens the bag and ALEJANDRO appears to be inside, who shoots ROY JEFFERSON in the face.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
...los parecidos.

HENCHMAN 1
Los violar a la madre de América del Norte está ejecutando una estafa! Mate a esos hijos de puta!

JEFFERSON'S HENCHMAN
KILL THOSE MOTHER****ING LATINOS!

A clash erupts and ALEJANDRO kills several members of both side, trying to make his way to a parked jeep. He throws out the driver and shoots him in the hand. Slow motion.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Habían dejado una vez me la mano, y me había levantado más fuerte que nunca. Desde entonces, cada vez que tenía que matar a alguien y no los matan, yo lo tiro en la mano. De esa manera, yo estaba haciendo más fuertes de lo que nunca antes.

ALEJANDRO drives away in the jump, rolling over an unfortunate white man. As we see him driving in the desert, he finds on the dashboard a map and a phone book with addresses.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Lo que yo había encontrado en el desierto era de más valor para mí que cualquier gota de agua. Había encontrado la primera gota de mi venganza, y esto fue suficiente para saciar mi sed, pero no mi hambre. Todavía tenía una comida completa del curso para comer.

He opens the phone book with one hand and reads up an entry, before dialling it on his NOKIA mobile phone.

ALEJANDRO
Roy Jefferson?

ROY JEFFERSON
Solomon?

ALEJANDRO
No. You and I have-

ROY JEFFERSON
Solomon, I can't hear you, what's with the ****ing-

ALEJANDRO
You shall sow the seeds you have harvested, my capitalist friend.

ROY JEFFERSON
WHAT?!

ALEJANDRO drops the call and throws the phone into the desert.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Esta tierra, manchada con la sangre de miles de millones, ha visto incontables tiranos en su faz. Pero con cada tirano, ha habido innumerables revolucionarios más, que se han atrevido a hacer un cambio. ¿Quiénes han demostrado que el mal no vencer. Este era mi momento.
 Litofsky
04-10-2010, 2:55 PM
 Det. Bart Lasiter
04-10-2010, 11:58 PM
knock off the centered text and giant fonts you chuckle****s i just got home and i'm trippin balls i can't be dealin with this
 Sabretooth
04-11-2010, 3:52 AM
Critics never really understand the film
 Darth InSidious
04-11-2010, 9:07 AM
This film needs an intermission.

pYU7oG2V7uc
 Sabretooth
04-13-2010, 1:02 PM
3. INT. JEFFERSON'S VILLA

JEFFERSON sits on a high throne while an exotic Brazilian serves him grapes. He watches a mime performance by a latino slave, who tries desperately to entertain his patron.

JEFFERSON's assistant walks in and whispers something in his ear. JEFFERSON merely nods and motions him to bug off.

4. EXT. OUTSIDE JEFFERSON'S VILLA

Two bikers perform crossing manoeuvres outside the front entrance. JEFFERSON's assistant enters through the door.

JEFFERSON'S ASSISTANT
You know what to do when you see him?

BIKER 1
(grinning, drawing out a switchblade)
Of course.

The assistant goes back into the building. The first biker stops his bike.

BIKER 1
Yeah, right after I pee.

Biker 2 stops his bike as well, looking around waiting for his partner. We hear a silenced sniper rifle - Biker 2 is killed and his body drops to the floor.

Biker 1 approaches his bike when he sees Biker 2's body. Immediately, a form jumps out of a bush behind him.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Cuando se trataba de el arte de matar, hay millones de maneras de hacerlo, y todos los métodos requiere un cierto tipo de precisión que tuvo mucho tiempo para dominar. Por mi trabajo, necesitaba cada uno de ellos.

ALEJANDRO swiftly beheads the biker with a katana.

5. INT. JEFFERSON'S VILLA

The latino mime finishes his performance and bows before JEFFERSON. JEFFERSON claps gleefully, childishly.

JEFFERSON
Looks like I made no mistake to spare you when I murdered your parents, eh? *laughs* But you know what kind of a... patron I am? I'm the sort of patron who believes that the beauty of an art performance is to be displayed only once.

The mime is a little taken aback.

JEFFERSON
Yours was absolutely pathetic. And that means that you will die, just like all the good performers. But your death will be slow, and I'm sure you will savour every second of it. *laughs*

JEFFERSON's guards grab the mime and take him away as he screams pathetically.

ALEJANDRO bursts through the double-doors, alarming everyone in the room. Sharp close-up on ALEJANDRO.

ALEJANDRO
YOU JUST GAVE YOUR FINAL PERFORMANCE, JEFFERSON.

JEFFERSON
WHAT?! HOW DID HE GET IN?! WHAT IS JAMES DOING?!

ALEJANDRO
I think this is the James you talk about.

ALEJANDRO removes from behind his back, JAMES' head, ALEJANDRO's fist inside its neck.

JEFFERSON
I don't lack the balls to be dealing with this ****ing pile of latino ****. GORILLAS, KILL HIM!

Freeze. The gorillas have their weapons drawn and aimed.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Pero no importa qué método de sacrificio que recogió, lo que arma exótica preferida, siempre existía la posibilidad de que las probabilidades eran no sólo en su favor. Pero algo simplones no creemos, es que hay una fuerza superior a la suerte, más que suerte. Es la fuerza de Dios, la fuerza de la intervención divina, y te juro por esta Madre María, el Señor siempre ayuda a que el alma con una venganza.
 Sabretooth
04-20-2010, 3:12 AM
A long fight scene ensues in which ALEJANDRO kills many of the Gorillas. Eventually, only JEFFERSON is left. JEFFERSON runs out of ammo and sprints to a nearby fallen Gorilla to get his gun. ALEJANDRO shoots the gun away.

ALEJANDRO (aiming gun at JEFFERSON)
Fourteen men of the revolution, Jefferson. Fourteen men and one is already dead. Another is a living corpse and the third is about to die.

JEFFERSON
You... you are... El rojo?

ALEJANDRO
No. I am not more el rojo. I am simply an ordinary man with one hand, one son and one woman. And now I only have one hand. And it has blood on it - your blood.

JEFFERSON
Listen, I was looking after my own interests. We don't have to go through with this. I didn't know you were el rojo - this could all...

ALEJANDRO
Once you fought for a cause for freedom, for uplifting thousands of souls from slavery. And now you are a filthy slaver yourself. Your kind need to be cleansed from this earth.

JEFFERSON
I was always in it for the long haul. Who cared about the ****ing latinos? No one did. But there was cash to be made there, cash that cannot be made anywhere else, you know what I mean? There were women - as many women as you can dream of. There was wine, and guns, and-

ALEJANDRO
Death. Your death was written in those mountains, Jefferson. But I spared your life then. It has been my greatest mistake.

ALEJANDRO shoots and Jefferson's leg is injured. Clutching his leg and crying out in pain, he collapses to the ground.

JEFFERSON
What do you want?! I'll give you anything.

ALEJANDRO
I am only here to take back what is mine. The first, is my justice. Who did it, Jefferson?

JEFFERSON
I don't know what the **** you're talking about. You're bat**** insane!

ALEJANDRO shoots the other leg and JEFFERSON cries out harder.

ALEJANDRO
Eleven more can tell me, Jefferson.

JEFFERSON
You're crazy! You were good, el rojo, but not too good. Not good enough for... *pain* for el blanco, or el incol-

ALEJANDRO
Who is responsible for this, Jefferson?

JEFFERSON quickly raises his gun and fires off into the air, missing his aim. ALEJANDRO shoots into JEFFERSON's shoulder.

JEFFERSON is fatally wounded.

JEFFERSON
El... gordo.

Chuckles and dies.

6. INT. DUNGEON

ALEJANDRO makes the guard flip a switch that releases the cells that kept JEFFERSON's slaves.

ALEJANDRO
Usted estб ahora todos los hombres libres! El mal de Jefferson ha terminado, su cadбver se encuentra en su corte. Haga con йl como desee. Nunca ser un esclavo de nuevo!

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Jefferson me enseсo una cosa: quй tan bajo que un hombre puede ir, a pesar de haber luchado por una buena causa. He luchado por una buena causa antes, y luchar por la causa suprema de hoy - que lucha por la justicia. їQuй tan bajo podrнa ir? їMe caen mбs duro que Jefferson? Dudas y preguntas plaga mi mente, pero tengo que no preste atenciуn a ellos. Sуlo hay una cosa para mн, sуlo una cosa: que mi venganza debe ser completa. Sуlo entonces es el momento para la contemplaciуn.

The former slaves run free through the villa and out, tasting sweet freedom.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Se dice que la mayor liberaciуn de la mente llega a travйs del tequila. No pienso asн. Nunca hay una mente libre, si el cuerpo no es libre. Es la libertad absoluta que es la liberaciуn solamente.

7. EXT. TOWN STREET

This is a standard town - there's women and children, markets, people going about their business. Very Mexican.

ALEJANDRO walks up to a house and rings the bell. His car is in the background. The door is opened by a middle-aged, plump woman in a black dress.

PIERRE'S WIFE
їSн?

ALEJANDRO
Bonjour, Madame. Je suis un vieil ami et collиgue de Pierre. Est-il chez vous?

PIERRE'S WIFE
Oh, vous, кtes-vous? Je vois que vous кtes, parce que vous parlez bien le franзais et je sais que je parle franзais aussi bien.

ALEJANDRO
Je savais Pierre assez bien pour savoir qu'il ne ferait que se marier avec quelqu'un beau, charmant, et surtout, quelqu'un de son propre pays - qui parle couramment le franзais et clair.

PIERRE'S WIFE
Vous me flattez, vous bel homme. Pierre n'est pas la maison а l'heure actuelle, il travaille а la casse locale, lа oщ il passe le plus clair de son temps. Le tas d'ordures maudite qui le pousse а s'intйresser plus que moi!

ALEJANDRO
Sыrement il doit avoir une sorte de numйro de tйlйphone?

PIERRE'S WIFE
Oui, c'est *telephone number*

ALEJANDRO
Merci beaucoup, madame. J'aimerais vous rencontrer а nouveau - de prйfйrence sans Pierre autour, si vous savez ce que je veux dire.

PIERRE'S WIFE
Tu es un diable, c'est ce que vous кtes. Un diable incroyablement beau.

ALEJANDRO
Oui, certaines personnes qui m'appellent.

ALEJANDRO takes his leave, smiling and drives away as PIERRE'S WIFE looks at him go.
 Litofsky
04-26-2010, 5:16 PM
Sabretooth, as a literary critic of the Highest Order, I do beseech- nay, sire, I beg- thee to post a new chapter, a tiny morsel to appease the starving critics.

Many thanks in advance.
 Sabretooth
04-27-2010, 4:04 AM
8. EXT. JUNKYARD

ALEJANDRO drives up to the junkyard entrance and parks his car - two guards stop him, both armed with Kalashnikovs.

GUARD 1
Alto ahí, esto es propiedad privada.

ALEJANDRO
Es extraño que una será la propietaria de un depósito de chatarra como propiedad privada. Extraño que hay que contratar guardias armados para proteger, en lugar de poner en un simple signo.

GUARD 2
No te adelantes, señor. Si usted tiene una cita, nos conocen. Será mejor que claro de esta área ahora.

ALEJANDRO looks over the shoulders of the two guards and waves, smiling. The guards look back and ALEJANDRO knocks their heads together. Relieving them of their weapons, he shoots them in their skulls and with one AK on his back and another in his hands, assaults the junkyard.

9. INT. EL GORDO'S OFFICE

EL GORDO receives a phone call.

EL GORDO
Pierre DuClasse, comment puis-je vous aider?

PIERRE'S WIFE
C'est moi, Pierre. Certains gars est venu frapper à la porte - je l'ai envoyé à votre place, est ce que ça va?

EL GORDO
Qu'est-ce l'enfer? Qui était-il? Je vous ai dit de ne pas le faire, vous savez. Rappelez-vous que l'agent de police putain tu as sur ma queue? Est-il si dur putain de me donner un appel avant d'envoyer tout le monde et leur mère après moi?

PIERRE'S WIFE
Ouais bien, il ressemblait à un gars sympa. D'ailleurs, il est un vieil ami de la vôtre. N'a pas laisser un nom, viennent d'y penser.

EL GORDO
Imbécile!

He hears shots fired outside - looks out the window. One of his lackeys is hanging off a crane!

EL GORDO
Oh mon dieu.

The window shatters in a hail of bullets that miss EL GORDO, who starts running, out the door.

10. EXT. JUNKYARD CENTER

ALEJANDRO (invisible)
Rechercher sur la piste petit cochon.

EL GORDO is scared out of his wits, aiming everywhere with his Glock. A shot fired at his hand - his glock drops and hands bleed.

ALEJANDRO
Le petit cochon était une fois un combattant. La plupart des petits cochons ne se battent pas, mais ce petit cochon a fait. Il a combattu les méchants qui avaient tout l'argent et l'or - et ce petit cochon eux ont combattu pour que tout leur argent et d'or peuvent être distribués à la population.

EL GORDO
Tais-toi! Où êtes-vous? Montre-toi, salaud.

ALEJANDRO
Je n'ai rien à cacher, mais vous - vous avez eu à vivre une vie cachée. Caché dans le passé, caché à tes victimes, caché de la police, même cachés de vous-même. C'est une vie de honte et vous avez vécu dans la honte, tu mourras.

EL GORDO
OK, OK, nous n'avons pas d'aller avec ça, ce n'est pas ma guerre. Je peux commencer à parler, mais seulement si vous vous montrez.

ALEJANDRO
Si vous êtes en attente de votre tireurs d'élite pour faire passer le message, je voudrais vous dire qu'ils ne sont pas plus dans ce monde.

EL GORDO
Je vais parler! S'il vous plaît épargnez-moi, mais je vais parler!

A rope whips around EL GORDO's neck, and another across his belly. ALEJANDRO, appearing behind him, ties him up completely and connects him to a hook.

ALEJANDRO
Commencez à parler.

EL GORDO
Il ya trois mois, nous avons reçu un message - neuf d'entre nous qui ne se séparent pas. Il a été de vous tuer. Nous avons contacté les uns les autres et a tenu une réunion pour décider ce que nous allions faire. Personne ne voulait pas perdre leur temps ou d'argent va après vous, nous avons décidé d'ignorer la demande. L'un de nous - El Soberano, même sorti de sa façon de savoir qui est venu avec l'ordre.

EL GORDO
El Soberano revint dans un sac, et qui nous mettent tous les agitant dans nos bottes. Vous avait tué le bâtard, et nous savions tous que. Parce que l'insu de tous, El Soberano avait effectivement trahi les neuf et a décidé d'aller de l'avant et vous tuer. Nous avons réalisé que nos chiffres pourraient se présenter ainsi - nous avons dû éliminer vous tôt ou tard. Notre ... bienfaiteur ne revint jamais, mais nous avons tous continué à obtenir des lettres demandant si "cela a été fait encore". Personne ne savait où vous étiez bien, personne ne savait où l'on s'était installé, ou dans quel pays vous allé combattre po.

EL GORDO
Nous pensons que le bienfaiteur est l'un des autres - l'un des quatorze qui ne permettait pas aux neuf. Mais nous n'avons aucun moyen de savoir, et franchement, nous préférerais que nous ne savions jamais. Mais comme pour vous, nous avons tous reçu une lettre aujourd'hui, d'une nouvelle source. Et il nous a donné des photos de votre femme et votre fils. La lettre nous a demandé de tuer le garçon, et le viol de la femme jusqu'à ce qu'elle meurt. Nous avons tous été surpris, mais la lettre dit que vous n'étiez pas dans la ville. Il s'agissait d'une affaire facile pour les hommes pour nous - après tout, celui qui y arrive le premier, obtient non seulement un prix en espèces de grandes, mais prend la femme. (laughs)

ALEJANDRO
Salaud!

EL GORDO
Et je l'ai fait. Le petit cochon ne peut pas regarder comme il est rapide sur les pieds, mais il s'est avéré être le jeun. (laughs)

ALEJANDRO strikes his head with a can of gasoline, then pours its contents all over EL GORDO.

EL GORDO
Mon dieu, je suis désolé. Je vais faire pour lui. Je vais de l'homme qui nous a donné les détails, nous mis en place pour tous les-Oh mon Dieu, cela est mauvais, c'est très mauvais.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
Los pecados de la guarida pasado nos sigue, y seguirá haciéndolo siempre. Sólo podemos desear que se corre lo suficientemente rápido para escapar de ellos, pero eso nunca sucede. Eso no está destinado a suceder.
 Litofsky
04-27-2010, 7:05 PM
:golfclap:

Truly, Sire, one of your best performances to date. This postmodernist work of- dare I say?- nonfiction has stretched the bounds of literary criticism to its breaking point.

More, I say, more!
 Sabretooth
05-03-2010, 4:07 AM
11. EXT. THE ANDES, FLASHBACK

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO
La Cordillera de los Andes son algunas de las pistas más traicionero en este mundo. Allí era donde se congregaron los catorce planes y previstas - que iba a cambiar el mapa de este mundo, la propia historia escrita por los escribas. Allí fue donde nos conocimos.

Zoom in on a wooden cabin. Four mercenaries are bumming around outside - there are a few jeeps, a helicopter rests on a pad nearby.

12. INT. CABIN, FLASHBACK

Zoom out of a phone on speakerphone mode.

TELEPHONE (VOICE OF EL CAMBIADOR)
Hace unos meses, me habló de una tierra de oro que vendrá como resultado de todos sus esfuerzos. Esto está a punto de suceder. Hemos estado luchando contra la lucha justa, y por Dios, sin duda va a ganar. Pero nuestro trabajo no está hecho todavía.

EL GORDO
Mi español no es bueno por lo que si hablan diferentes idiomas es bueno.

EL CAMBIADOR
I assume you are all reasonably good at English, then. General Marquez has been spotted overseeing the construction of a new base near Combachaquatra. Officially, it is supposed to be a helicopter base and refuelling station, but that's not it. He has purchased a strangely inadequate amount of land for such a base.

EL MARTILLO (A RUSSIAN)
So he buys something different, yes? Maybe a nuclear missile, eh?

EL CAMBIADOR
Exactly a nuclear missile. The land that is part of the base is more than enough to build a nuclear missile silo in.

EL CIAN (PORTUGUESE)
So we destroy the silo and dismantle the nuke. But we don't know how.

EL CAMBIADOR
Exactly wrong. We take the nuke. Having a nuke in our hands is the surest way to obtain diplomatic immunity from Marquez and also support our cause in allied nations... I have an agent in Israel working for this, as well as another in China.

EL ROJO (ALEJANDRO)
Why won't Marquez just send his entire army after us, then?

EL CAMBIADOR
Because we'll threaten to blow the whole place up if we see anything a hundred miles near the silo. That ruins Marquez's only nuke and creates a global crisis throwing him in bad light. We completely seal the deal with the nuke - our glorious nation is born under the nuclear umbrella.

EL AMARILLO (ROY JEFFERSON)
Sorry boss, but one thing doesn't sit right with me. Now I'm up for the cause as much as the other generic merc, but I ain't gonna get my ass blasted to pieces by no nuke just because a ****ing kangaroo hopped near our electric fence.

EL CAMBIADOR
Don't be silly, blondie. There are no kangaroos in South America. Besides, you'll all be evacuated from here to a temporary bunker in Peru. There you will all wait till this all blows over, and I will contact you if I have any need for you. Otherwise, you are all free.

EL ROJO
So this is our last mission, is it?

EL MARTILLO
There is never a last mission, my friend. Never a last mission.
 Litofsky
05-09-2010, 2:15 PM
Incorporate this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKWMuJGcURI) into your next chapter, I do contend.
 Litofsky
05-23-2010, 8:59 PM
A DEARTH OF UPDATES, SIRE, IS NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS. Rectify this posthaste.
 Sabretooth
05-24-2010, 10:07 AM
If I knew what was good for business, I'd be living in Beverly Hills right now.
 Litofsky
05-24-2010, 6:52 PM
MADNESS. sheermadness
 Hallucination
05-25-2010, 1:20 AM
If I knew what was good for business, I'd be living in Beverly Hills right now.
If you want to know what's good for business, 2 words: Megan Fox. Rope her into this, and you can retire tomorrow. But you won't, because studios will want you to sign a contract for 12 sequels.

You can thank me later.
 Sabretooth
05-29-2010, 8:22 AM
13. EXT. NEAR FRANCISCAN MONASTERY OF MOTHER MARY

ALEJANDRO stands on guard with his katana, facing his enemy - EL SANTO, a simple Franciscan monk standing with his head bowed. Other Franciscan monks reluctantly watch in the background.

EL SANTO
¿Por qué has venido delante de mí como este, El Rojo? ¿Por qué has venido así, vestido de la pobreza - un arma en la mano?

EL ROJO
Fingiendo inocencia no te llevarán a ninguna parte, El Santo. Sepa que su momento ha llegado - y creo que ya se esperaba esto.

EL SANTO nods, smiling and crosses himself.

EL SANTO
Tiene usted razón, yo esperaba que esto suceda. Conozca El Rojo, que no me das mucha pena. Eres una bestia, una bestia agraviado, y que hará lo necesario para recuperar lo que usted piensa que es legítimamente suyo. Pero no se olvide, que como una bestia, que son incontrolables, un esclavo de sus propios instintos.

EL ROJO
Parece que no todos nosotros lo que hemos aprendido retenido como parte de los Catorce.

EL SANTO
No me cuentes con ello.

EL SANTO rips a mini-Uzi from his robes and starts firing at EL ROJO while dodge-jumping. EL ROJO dodges himself, but takes two shots to his arm. Taking cover behind a rock, he lets his blood spill on the katana.

EL SANTO fires over the rock - the clip is emptied and he reloads, eyes on the rock.

EL SANTO
No me malinterpreten, El Rojo. Estoy totalmente de esperar a morir hoy. Un ángel me dijo y anoche.

EL ROJO leaps over the rock and runs to the next piece of cover as EL SANTO finishes reloading and starts firing.

EL SANTO
A continuación, debe preguntarse por qué seguir disparando, ¿verdad? Es porque debo hacerlo. Es porque yo, como soy humano, más de un esclavo al instinto de lo que eres.

EL ROJO vaults over the rock and pistol in one hand, fires at EL SANTO's left leg, causing him to fall. He then shoots the right thigh. EL SANTO cringing, falls down, in deep pain.

EL ROJO
Muere, cuasi-filosófica guerrero estereotipadas pendejo monje!

EL SANTO is shot in the chest, throwing his torso back, but legs kneeling. Just as he seems on the verge of death, he fires his uzi at EL ROJO, who barely dodges but suffers several shots in his torso.

CLOSE UP on EL SANTO's eyes. As the other Franciscan monks rush forward to help him, EL ROJO waves his katana at them. He then plunges the sword into EL SANTO's arm, twisting it and causing EL SANTO to drop his uzi. Kicking the uzi away, EL ROJO squats before EL SANTO.

EL SANTO (dying)
No teníamos nada que perder entonces.

EL ROJO
No tienes nada que morir por ahora.

EL ROJO plunges the katana into EL SANTO's neck before slashing his way through EL SANTO's head. He then gets up and walks away as the monks watch in horror.

EL ROJO
A pesar de que he cometido estos actos de brutal asesinato, que se refleja en las palabras del Santo, y se enteró de que tenía razón. Yo era la bestia, y se hizo con rabia, una sed de sangre tan potente, que podría destruir el mundo si quería.

EL ROJO
Es curioso, eso es lo que impidió que ocurrió hace tantos años.
 Litofsky
05-29-2010, 1:12 PM
A truly marvelous piece of literary brilliance, Good Sir Sabre! Forsooth, your greatness as a member of the Community d'Literature is unparalleled.
 Sabretooth
05-31-2010, 1:26 PM
Thank you sir, wherever would I be without your sycophancy
 Sabretooth
05-31-2010, 1:54 PM
14. EXT. THE ANDES, FLASHBACK

Four armed men travel in an American Jeep. El Rojo is sitting in the front seat next to the driver, who is El Santo. In the back sit El Azote (a Chinese) and El Soberano.

EL SOBERANO
Así que creo que será capaz de llevarlo a cabo?

EL AZOTE
Wǒmen dōu zhàn zài le yīqǐ. Yǒu méiyǒu'tā'.

EL SOBERANO
¿Qué hizo la rendija de ojos dicen?

EL SANTO
Todos estamos juntos en esto. No hay "él".

EL SOBERANO
¿Quiere decir que entiende el chino? ¿Dónde demonios has sacado eso?

EL SANTO
Una vez trabajé en un restaurante chino ... hace mucho tiempo. Antes de tomar la pistola y se involucró en todo esto.

EL ROJO
Inocencio veces.

EL SOBERANO
Bueno lo que sea. Y tú, raja de ojos, usted entiende español?

EL AZOTE
Wǒ bǐ nǐ gèng liǎojiě tā, húndàn.

EL SANTO
Entiendo más de lo mismo que tú, imbécil.

EL SOBERANO
De hendidura del ojo está haciendo eh sabio,? Bien dicen de hendidura del ojo aquí para cerrar la cogida para arriba, o él va a terminar siendo una víctima.

EL SANTO
Wǒmen kěnéng yǒu tā dì dìfāng qīngdǎo.

EL AZOTE
Wǒ huì yòng shēng xiù de dāo shā sǐ tā, ràng tā fǔlàn zhōng tū yīng.

EL SOBERANO glares at EL AZOTE

EL ROJO
Sincroniza tus relojes, estamos en primer lugar.

Everyone sync their watches.

EL ROJO
Ahora El Cambiador me dijo que vuelva a tapar nuestro plan antes de ir pulg.

Throws cigarette out and pulls out a map of the area. Close up on map.

EL ROJO
Perdimos el jeep aquí mismo, en una zona muy boscosa. Hay una colina al lado de él, donde vamos a rastrear y reconstruir el enemigo. En este punto, se obtiene un francotirador a tomar en silencio como guardias posibles.

EL SANTO
Nosotros no tenemos francotiradores expertos.

EL ROJO
El Azote es un tirador bastante buena, va a ser el francotirador.

EL Azote nods.

EL SOBERANO
Así que después de que terminamos meando en una piscina radiactivos, ¿qué se supone que debemos hacer mientras los bastidores de hendidura del ojo hasta la mata?

EL AZOTE
Zhuǎn chǔ nín zài yóuyǒngchí de jīgòu, tā zài fàngshèxìng xiǎobiàn yānmò.

EL SANTO laughs.

EL SANTO
Yǒngchí huì tǔchū tā.

EL ROJO, breaking in.
Uno de nosotros va a este punto aquí y señales, alumbrando con un fragmento de espejo - hay uno en la bolsa de aquí. La señal será aceptado por el equipo de El Fuerte - que será el equipo de operaciones pesadas.

EL SANTO
Operaciones pesadas?

EL ROJO
Granadas propulsadas por cohetes, minas terrestres, un camión lleno de granadas, C4, artefactos explosivos improvisados, lanzagranadas ...

EL SOBERANO
Sí, está bien, está bien, tenemos el punto de mierda.

EL ROJO
Ellos por la puerta. En este punto, la base irá en alerta máxima. La Violeta se separó de equipo de El Fuerte y infiltrarse en los sistemas de seguridad de la base con un equipo de tres personas encabezado por El Incolorado.

EL SOBERANO
Esto está muy bien, pero lo que acaba vamos a estar haciendo todo este tiempo?

EL SANTO
Matar enemigos, ¿qué más?

EL ROJO
El plan va en un aumento de la acumulación a partir de ahí, nos unimos y los golpeamos. Les pega fuerte, muy duro, al igual que los Catorce siempre lo hacen.

EL SOBERANO
Suena bien para mí.

EL AZOTE
Rúguǒ nǐ zhù, nà shì.

EL SANTO
Āi ěr dàn de yǐngxiǎng, nǐ duì zhè yī yánzhòng?

EL AZOTE
Zhìzhě céngjīng shuō guò: Dāng yīgè duì nǐ qǐyì sīháo jīhuì réngrán cúnzài, lìjí qīngchú. Zhè shì wǒ suǒ jīnglì de zhè yī màncháng jīngdiǎn zhī yī.

EL SANTO
Fótuó?

EL AZOTE
Bù, wǒ bù zhīdào tā de míngzì. Yěxǔ sūnzi, kǒngzǐ yěxǔ, yěxǔ ní cǎi.

EL SANTO
Cōngmíng de rén, rènhé fāngshì.

EL AZOTE
Cōngmíng de rén.

EL SOBERANO
Cuando dos se hacen pajas unos a otros con ojos de hendidura y el lenguaje, tal vez realmente conseguirá hacer algo productivo - como el secuestro de un silo de misiles nucleares.

EL AZOTE
Zàijiàn le, húndàn.

EL SANTO, smiling
Zàijiàn.
 Sabretooth
05-31-2010, 2:21 PM
15. EXT. NEAR MISSILE BASE, FLASHBACK

On a hill facing the nuclear base - EL ROJO scans the base's turrets with binoculars. EL AZOTE scans with the scope of his Dragunov sniper rifle, unmounted. EL SOBERANO and EL SANTO stand smoking near a tree.

EL SOBERANO
Entonces, ¿cuál es su historia?

EL SANTO
¿De quién, de El Rojo?

EL SOBERANO
No, es la media. Estoy hablando de El Azote. Es la sombra.

EL SANTO
Infierno si lo sé. Tal vez es un rebelde contra el gobierno, como el individuo en Tiananmen. Quizá sea un espía chino. Tal vez sólo mira y habla chino, pero es una realidad americana.

EL SOBERANO smokes, ignores.

EL SANTO crawls beside EL AZOTE.

EL SANTO
Tā kāishǐ wèn nǐ wèntí.

EL AZOTE
Wǒmen bùnéng děngdài hěn cháng shíjiān.

EL SANTO
Nǐ kěndìng ma? Tā kěyǐ shì yīgè bǎoguì de zīchǎn, wǒmen de tuánduì. Yěxǔ wǒmen huì shā le tā zhīhòu de gōngzuò zuò chūlái.

EL AZOTE
Bù, zhè shì wéixiǎn de děngdài. Zài zhàndòu zuì jīliè shí, zuì zhòngyào de shíkè, tā kěnéng huì huí dào wǒmen de pāishè. Méiyǒu rén néng jiù wǒmen cóng zhèyàng de shìqíng, shènzhì lián 14 - méiyǒu rén, ér shì zìjǐ.

EL SANTO
Hé zěnme yàng bào luō huò? Rúguǒ tā fǎnduì zhège jìhuà shì shénme?

EL AZOTE
Wǒmen děngdài kàn. Rúguǒ tā yuánlái shì fǎnduì wǒmen, wǒmen jiāngyào shā sǐ tā. Dàn wǒ rènwéi tā shì yīgè míngzhì de lǐngdǎo zhě - tā huì kàn dào zài sàěrwǎduō suǒ bèi lā nuò de bèipàn.

EL SANTO
Hǎo le, wǒmen jiàng rúhé zhuóshǒu jiějué?

EL AZOTE
Jiǎndān. Dāng tā kàn bù dào shí, wǒ jiù kāi qiāng le zhège tóugǔ tā.

EL AZOTE pats his rifle.

EL SANTO
Érqiě, rúguǒ tā shēngcún?

EL AZOTE
Ránhòu wǒ yòng wǒ de shǒu qiāngshā sǐ le tā. Wúlùn wǒ zěnyàng zuò, wǒ jiāng wánquán jízhōng zài tā de shārén xíngwéi. Wǒ xūyào nǐ kàn bào luō huò, bìng quèbǎo tā méiyǒu zuò rènhé shìqíng... Yúchǔn.

EL SANTO
Wa, xièxiè. Suǒyǐ, wǒ méiyǒu dédào wǒ de shǒu zàng?

EL AZOTE
Dōu bùshì.

EL AZOTE looks back.

EL AZOTE
Tā dì fàngxíng shíjiān.

EL AZOTE takes the rifle, aims at EL SOBERANO, who is looking away in the opposite direction. Just as he looks at EL AZOTE, he sees the aim and ducks. A crack is heard - the bullet misses the mark.

EL SOBERANO
Yo sabía que no podía confiar en ti, hijo de perra sucia!

EL AZOTE fires more rounds, but EL SOBERANO rolls away, down the hill.

EL ROJO
¿Qué está pasando aquí?

EL SANTO looks at him gingerly.

EL SANTO
El Soberano es un espía en el campamento enemigo. El Azote se lo lleva a cabo. Es un poco calientes ahora - no interfieren.

EL ROJO watches as EL AZOTE runs after EL SOBERANO, down the hill.

EL ROJO
No tengo el tiempo para estupideces como esta.

EL SANTO
Voy a tener que matarte si interfieren.

EL ROJO ignores him.

EL ROJO
El Azote, si tiene las bolas de un ser humano, de salir de la mierda y regresar a esta página, tenemos un trabajo que hacer.

EL SANTO
Usted no se ha preocupado de perder El Soberano?

EL ROJO
No me podría importar menos que pierdo tanto tiempo a medida que el trabajo hecho.

ALEJANDRO (voiceover)
Es curioso, yo pensé que todo había terminado. Que había cambiado para mejor - convertirse en un hombre de familia, con metas menos imprudente y temeraria, los medios para alcanzarlos. Pero la verdad era, que había fingido haber cambiado. En el fondo, yo seguía siendo el mismo.
 Sabretooth
06-01-2010, 1:35 PM
15. Contd.

EL SOBERANO
¿Qué estás mirando? Sálvame de este loco de ojos rasgados! Usted es el líder de este grupo!

EL ROJO
Quiero responder a algo para mí.

EL AZOTE continues firing as EL SOBERANO keeps taking cover.

EL SOBERANO
¿Qué?

EL ROJO
¿Por qué se llama El Soberano?

EL SOBERANO
¿Qué?

EL AZOTE
Tā bùshì zài shēnghuó zhōng de zhǔquán, dàn tā huì shì zhǔquán sǐwáng, kěndìng.

EL SOBERANO
Simplemente di, era un buen nombre, que tenía autoridad. Ahora vas a dejar de gilipolleces y me ayudan ya?

EL ROJO
Así que sólo la tomó? Si lo tomó de su propia voluntad, entonces significa que estás afirmando su derecho como soberano. El establecimiento de su propio juicio, su propia regla - el nombre que se ajusta de una manera muy extraña, y quizás no lo merecen manera.

EL SANTO
¿Estás bien sentimiento?

EL ROJO looks away pensively.

He raises a gun at EL AZOTE, but looks at EL SANTO.

EL ROJO
Soy llamado El Rojo, y voy a hacer valer mi furia roja cuando quiero, como es aparentemente necesario en esta situación. Si interferir en lo que hago, El Santo, entonces yo traigo sobre vosotros una venganza mayor de lo que puedas imaginar.

Close-up on EL AZOTE's face, he aims hard, but his mind is elsewhere.

EL SANTO looks between EL AZOTE and EL ROJO.

EL ROJO
Su elección.

EL AZOTE
Shì de, nǐ de xuǎnzé.

EL AZOTE and EL ROJO fire at the same time. EL AZOTE's shot hits EL SOBERANO in the leg, he falls and rolls off. He manages to get up and limp away to the jeep and start it.

EL ROJO's shot misses EL AZOTE, who dodges at the last moment. As he turns to aim, EL ROJO and EL SANTO start firing together and EL AZOTE collapses to the ground. EL ROJO relieves him of his weapons and the two come close.

EL SANTO
Nǐ shì yīgè shǎguā, nǐ bù yìng gāi zhèyàng zuò. Tā de chéngběn nǐ de shēnghuó.

EL AZOTE
Ránhòu, wǒ bìng méiyǒu shīqù rènhé dōngxi.

Turning to EL ROJO:

EL AZOTE
Yo no iba a matar. Debería haberlo hecho, porque interfirió en mi plan, que es algo que nunca lo permitan. Siempre he trabajado solo, por mí mismo. Esta es la primera vez que he sido parte de un equipo. Yo siempre había pensado que ser parte de un equipo sería mi fin. Era demasiado bien, ¿no?

EL ROJO
Usted era un tonto.

EL AZOTE (coughing)
No son tontos abundan en este mundo, y la siguiente. El truco está en saber cuáles son más tontos que el resto. Usted es un visionario, El Rojo, un visionario con talento que tiene mucho aún por ver, a diferencia de mí. Pero veo algo para ti, amigo mío. Ustedes van a sufrir más tarde ... sufren en las mismas manos que te di lo que quieres. Porque lo que se hace, también puede escapar tan fácilmente.

EL ROJO
¿Cuál fue su historia?

EL AZOTE
¡Ah, mi historia. Si había una historia, sus páginas están manchadas por la sangre de la traición, el arrepentimiento, la tristeza y aplastamiento de vuelo. Sí, he huido. Sólo una vez.

Nods to death.

EL ROJO stands up.

EL ROJO
¿Dónde está El Soberano?

EL SANTO
¿Importa? Probablemente se fue. Mira, el jeep que falta.

EL ROJO
Él es Soberano El. él puede hacer lo que quiera, porque de su derecho soberano. Vamos, esto sólo significa que tenemos que matar dos veces más que lo que se espera de nosotros. Para compensar la menor cantidad.

EL SANTO
¿Significa eso que los Catorce ya no son los Catorce? Los Doce?

EL ROJO
Me sorprendería que incluso uno sigue siendo de los catorce. Tal vez no lo haré.
 Sabretooth
06-02-2010, 8:31 AM
15. Contd.

EL ROJO
¿Por qué se llama El Santo?

EL SANTO
Es un nombre bonito, ¿no? Me gustaría ser un santo un día.

EL ROJO
Un santo con un rifle de francotirador?

EL SANTO laughs.

EL SANTO
Dios me ha guiado desde una rutina a través de otro. Siempre ha estado allí para mí, mostrándome el camino, protegerme del mal y del blindaje de mí los malos deseos. Sólo puedo estar agradecido con él por su bondad en uno de esos desgraciados como yo.

EL ROJO
Eso no te convierte en un santo.

EL SANTO
Tal vez no lo hace, y no me gusta presumir, pero creo que soy un elegido. Dios ha tenido misericordia de mí, y sin piedad contra mis enemigos. Creo que tal vez hay un ángel allí, mirando hacia fuera para mí, pero no, es Dios mismo - Creo que estoy encargado de llevar a cabo su voluntad. Porque él es justo, y yo no soy más que un peón débil que sería bendecido a sus órdenes.

EL ROJO
¿Crees que matar gente es buena?

EL SANTO
Respuesta corta: no. Respuesta larga...

EL ROJO
Sí, puedo hacerlo sin él. Tome su casco y sube al árbol allí. Brillo en alto.

EL SANTO takes the shard and does as is asked.

EL ROJO
¿Qué vas a hacer después de todo esto se acabe?

EL SANTO
Conviértete en un monje franciscano.

EL ROJO
Por favor, no elaborada.

EL SANTO
Como usted quiera.

EL ROJO
¿Cuál es la historia de El Azote?

EL SANTO
Él era un espía del Kuomintang. Esa es la República de China. Fue sorprendido robando un alijo de revistas submachingun. Mató a todos en el terreno, y desapareció. Después de eso, él mató a su comandante en jefe de Taiwán y se fue a la fuga. Se dice que cualquiera que se le daba, terminó muerto. Viajó por todo la República Popular y mataron a todo tipo de gente no estaba de acuerdo con el - los tiranos, los corruptos, los bandidos, los injustos y los que abusan del poder.

EL ROJO
Y él terminó aquí, en América del Sur?

EL SANTO
Al parecer. Creo que hizo algo realmente enorme, y se escapa de ella. Por supuesto, con El Azote, si sucede algo muy grande, cualquiera que sepa algo sobre ella acaba muriendo.

EL ROJO
Mira allí - hay el jeep. El asalto ha comenzado.

EL SANTO
Revise todos nosotros, y nos protegen, mi Señor. Protégeme.
 Sabretooth
06-06-2010, 6:26 AM
16. EXT. Outside Base

Close-up on a jeep as it drives near the gates. Two assault-rifle weilding passengers shoot down the guards near the gate. EL SANTO and EL ROJO continue to observe.

EL ROJO (binoculars)
Vamos a ver ... eso es "El Feurte", el driver es El Gordo, los dos pasajeros sentados atrás y disparando como locos son El Amarillo y El Martillo. Ah sí, y sentado entre las dos bestias con calma ... que es El Violeta.

EL SANTO
Un estadounidense y un ruso disparando juntos como hermanos?

EL ROJO
Cosas más extrañas han sucedido.

Radio crackles.

EL CAMBIADOR
Equipo de reconstrucción contestarme, me responde, El Rojo.

EL ROJO
Te escucho, El Cambiador.

EL COMBIADOR
Dame un informe sobre su estado de ahora.

EL ROJO
Estamos con vistas a la base, la observación de asalto del jeep. Sacamos varios guardias en sus patrullas y hasta ahora han sido sin mancha.

EL CAMBIADOR
Bueno, ahora quiero que usted parta su equipo. Enviar un miembro que posea el equipo secreto, los otros tres de ustedes se unirá al equipo pesado, ¿entendido?

EL ROJO
Hemos sido reducido a sólo dos miembros.

EL CAMBIADOR
Pero usted dijo que no fueron vistos.

EL ROJO
Es complicado, mierda paso y dos de nuestros miembros dispararon entre sí. Sólo uno, en realidad - la otra se escapó con nuestro jeep.

EL COMBIADOR
Por el amor de Dios! Espero que El Azote es el que te queda. Los otros dos imbéciles que puedo prescindir.

EL ROJO
En realidad, El Azote es el que hizo los disparos, y yo estoy atrapado con El Santo.

EL CAMBIADOR
Entonces el equipo pesado necesita su apoyo, les preste apoyo. Pensé que eras un líder más capaz que eso, El Rojo.

EL ROJO
Y yo pensé que eras mejor juez del carácter. La próxima vez que montamos un equipo de catorce mercenarios para llevar a cabo huelgas extraño, trate de elegir personas que no son psicópatas filosófica.

EL ROJO cuts the line and signals EL SANTO to press in, the two invade the base through the broken gate. Inside, the five members of the HEAVY team are fending off the guards of the base.

EL AMARILLO
Late to the party, ya scrawny bastards?

EL MARTILLO
Umirayut, svolochi ublyudok!

EL AMARILLO
Shut up, Russkie. They don't understand Russian.

EL MARTILLO
They understand the voice of my AK-47 very well, yes?
 Litofsky
06-07-2010, 6:31 PM
太好的工作, Sir! Your work as a Professor of Literature is beautiful as it is wise.
 Liverandbacon
06-28-2011, 4:35 PM
我觉得这是一个非常好的电影剧本, القصة هي قطعة فنية جميلة, I would finance it if I could.

Apologies to any native Chinese or Arabic speakers if my grammar is off, it's been years since I studied either language, and I'm very rusty.
 Sabretooth
06-29-2011, 10:00 AM
安拉愿意,你会发现很大的项目进行。至于这个剧本,它毁了我,我不打算继续这样做。
 Darth InSidious
06-29-2011, 10:37 AM
¿Donde esta Grottaferrata en el mapa?
 Darth Avlectus
07-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Umm. I didn't know Sabre spoke spanish. Not that I understood much of it, though were I interested a translator could probably solve that I'm sure.

To commemorate the making of a film, I'd like to turn all of your attention to this feature presentation:
Qj1heGiIehU
 Sabretooth
07-18-2011, 12:38 AM
їDonde esta Grottaferrata en el mapa?

MEXICO.
 Sabretooth
12-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Umm. I didn't know Sabre spoke spanish.

I didn't know that either

Talented boy, isn't he
 90SK
12-15-2011, 7:18 PM