Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Voice Actors

Page: 1 of 1
 Gurges-Ahter
03-03-2010, 5:49 PM
I was just browsing IMDB and stumbled on Catherine Taber's profile. She does Padme's voice on The Clone Wars and she voiced Mission Vao on KotOR. It turns out she also has a role in TOR, according to IMDB. LINK (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320395/fullcredits#cast)

Also returning is Jennifer Hale, who voiced Bastila in KotOR (and also Aayla Secura on The Clone Wars).

Another thing to note is that IMDB lists a few characters that I haven't heard of before, like Seargent Jaxo, Jaxx, and Bengel Morr.
 RogueJedi86
03-03-2010, 9:19 PM
Also Steve Blum and Yuri Lowenthal and many others from the anime dubbing world. Does this fit on the News board though? I wouldn't mind idle speculation on the Tython Temple board.
 Jeff
03-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Yeah, stuff like this should go in the general discussion board, where announcements related to the game (like weekly updates) go in Republic Holonet.

Fun fact: starwarsmmo.net was the first to discover Steve Blum was voicing the male Bounty Hunter.
 Hallucination
03-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Why does IMDB list John Riccitiello and Darrell Rodriguez as producers? :confused:
 RogueJedi86
03-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Probably since John Riccitiello is the President of EA, they're just giving him his due or something. IMDB's credits are notoriously off for obscure works, since the data is all user submitted through a process that takes weeks.

And I recognized Steve Blum even before y'all I think, since I'm an anime geek. The man has a million voices, but once you've heard them all, you get a good idea of his range. :P
Page: 1 of 1