Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Movie Game

Page: 1 of 1
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
03-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Ok, here are the rules......somebody makes up a movie and says its genre, warnings, and a breif synopsis, then the next person says what it should be rated (G, PG, PG-13, or R) and then suggests a title and genre of their own. I'll start......

Title: The Captain
gere: Historical/Horror
reasons: Death, sensuality, blood/gore, disturbing images
brief synopsis: The old Captain of The Daemon has reportedly seen aparitions at sea, and it is up to his first mate to find out whats going on, only to find that he has made a deal with The Devil.......

What should this movie be rated?
 Holty1-5
03-20-2010, 5:50 PM
12A (England has different system)
well it seems horror genre (clearly) and could scare children this way they can only go in with there parents so they can hold some one hand :P

Title: The Fluffy Bunnies of Tellytubby land
Genre: Learning
Reasons: Teaches you how to count, Full Nudity and pure male characters
brief synopsis: The Fluffy Bunnies of Tellytubby land show children how to count while going on a adventure that requires knowlodge to save the day!!!!

:D
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
04-03-2010, 10:03 AM
rated TVY
It is Telitubbies for Pete's sake!

Title: LALALA Land
Genre: Horror
Reasons: A toy goes on a rampage throughout LALALAND and kills everybody on site.
 Holty1-5
04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
rated TVY
It is Telitubbies for Pete's sake!
Yet it has Full Nudity :emodanc:

I rate yours 15 due to Death

Name: Russian Cop 7
Genre: Comedy, Action
Des: a russian dude steals a Nuke and says he will Destroy the world in 26 hours. Its up to a Retired Russian Cop and His Rhino Sidekick to save the Day
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
04-03-2010, 5:37 PM
I rate your PG-13

It has cussing

Name: Push it
Genre: Comedy/sport
Reasons: inuendo, racy scenes, adult language
Page: 1 of 1