Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any volunteers?

Page: 1 of 1
 Kreia001
02-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Hiya everyone,
I am looking for some volunteers to help me with a mod. I would need someone who can create new characters, someone who can write dialogs and put them in the game, someone who could model and skin, someone who could write with me the storyline, someone who could create and add new items to the game.
Please subscribe here or send me a message with your skills if you are interested.
 harIII
02-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Well first of all it would help if you actually told everyone what exactly it is your making as well as what all you can do... I'm just saying.
 Kreia001
02-21-2010, 1:43 PM
Okay, all I will say is this, Mandalorians, jedi, Sith, Exar Kun, search for aid, total conversion 90 years after events of Kotor II.
Perhaps this will make more people interested? :)
 Holty1-5
02-21-2010, 2:54 PM
well from what your asking your partically asking for the Project to be done for you lol! maybe more people would be interessted if you say what YOU can do and what YOU will do in the TC/SC/What ever
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
02-21-2010, 4:47 PM
sounds interesting! Does it involve Revan's fate?
 Kreia001
02-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Well, I have no expierience with modding but I can learn it, I just need support of some other modders.

Well it will involve Revan, but he won't be a major character, though we will see one character of the original game in the mod.

So who would be interested to assist me?
 Holty1-5
02-22-2010, 11:03 AM
, though we will see one character of the original game in the mod.

So who would be interested to assist me?

well you said before 90 years after TSL that means it can only be about 5 people from K1 and TSL they are Zaalbar (Never given his age but wookies live for a long time i think cheewie was about 300)

Hk, T3 and Goto (Droids dont die of natural courses but Goto can die in TSL)

and Mission Vao she will be 109 (90+14+5=109) but she will Be very old!!!!

enless its a ghost
:thmbup1:

i suggest learning to mod before stating this project

these are the basic skills you will need
UTC and UTI edit
Module Editting (using exsisting area's to make new ones)
and 2DA editting
and either learn scripting or getting a master scripter to join but there expernece makes them know TC dont othen work

Just my advice you'll need more skills but there the 100% needed there are others but they can be handeled by most people
 Kreia001
02-22-2010, 1:50 PM
Ok, Thanks Holty 1-5, though your conclusion about the character is wrong, I will say only one thing, nothing is impossible through the force.
 harIII
02-22-2010, 2:01 PM
Word of advice, learn how to do everything that involves the TC. Generally you're going to be the one to do it because you know excatly how it's suppose to look in your mind. For me working SOTE, I know how to do everything except for modeling, I'm so jealous!

In the end, figure out how the game works, how it is built, and only then will you be able to attempt a project this big.
 RedHawke
02-23-2010, 4:57 AM
Word of advice, learn how to do everything that involves the TC. Generally you're going to be the one to do it because you know excatly how it's suppose to look in your mind. For me working SOTE, I know how to do everything except for modeling, I'm so jealous!

In the end, figure out how the game works, how it is built, and only then will you be able to attempt a project this big.
I'm getting deja-vu... like I have said something similar myself. :p

Sound advice too. :D
 Darth Smaug
02-23-2010, 5:36 AM
I would be glad to help, but the only thing I'm capable of is writing dialogues and storylines, if you want help I will offer it gladly.
Second, can you be more specific on the Mod that you want this to turn out?
Page: 1 of 1