Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Super Enhanced Mod for KoTOR problem..

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Smaug
02-15-2010, 11:34 AM
I installed this mod and immediately felt the difference in gameplay.
Now I'm at Tatooine where I just can't seem to kill the sandpeople who ambush me, even when raising my stats with KSE..
I already tried to delete the files from the mod in my Override but the sandpeople keep being overpowered, anyone share a thought or some help?

Thanks in advance guys
 Star Admiral
02-15-2010, 12:24 PM
You'll need to load a savegame before you first leave Tatooine for the changes to take effect. Good luck with that mod, I found it too difficult for my tastes. :)

- Star Admiral
 Darth Smaug
02-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Exactly, I didn't expect it to be this hardcore, it takes away the fun a bit..
But do you care to explain what you mean exactly by loading a savegame BEFORE i first leave Tatooine?
Do you mean I should head to the Ebon Hawk, save, load and then get off and back on Tatooine for the changes to occur?
 Star Admiral
02-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Not quite. You need a savegame before you first entered the Tatooine desert. Once a location is entered, the level and stats of the NPCs in it are set, and changing your Override folder will not reset them.

- Star Admiral
 Darth Smaug
02-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Alright thanks, but since I have none, I'm stuck this way?
 Star Admiral
02-15-2010, 12:59 PM
At least until you finish the desert. Once you go to another area, say the Sandpeople Enclave, then the NPCs will revert back to their vanilla stats.

- Star Admiral
 Darth Smaug
02-15-2010, 1:01 PM
Interesting, I think I will keep overpowering my NPC's until I finally get out of that rathole..

And thanks dude, this helped me out!
 Star Admiral
02-15-2010, 1:02 PM
No problem. Happy gaming. :)

- Star Admiral
Page: 1 of 1