Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Queen Talia Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Queen of Night
02-13-2010, 11:56 AM
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II MODIFICATION
================================================== ====
AUTHOR: Queen of Night
EMAIL:---------
NAME: Talia Mod
CREDITS:Me
FILENAME: Talia Mod
FILE SIZE:-----
DATE RELEASED:----
DESCRIPTION:

In this Mod different things are contained namely the following:

1. Talia Reskin: In this Mod merely four Reskins of the Talia clothes is namely in different colour.

2. Traya as Talia: I have used the files of Traya in addition to form Talia a little more royal.

3. Talia's Battle: It is told in the Game about Kex the Talia as well as also Vaklu descendants of Freedon Natt are, hence, I have considered both are force-sensitive a little bit. I have given both in this Mod in each case a Lightsaber thus that is different their fight in the throne room a little bit.I have summarized the files from the palace as well as changed utc's from Vaklu and Talia to a module thus here no more problems with other files should originate.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 1: After you have unpacked the Talia RAR file, and unpacked the Reskin RAR Files, copy to you that what to you from the different versions like.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 2: After you have unpacked the Traya as Talia RAR files, copy the mdl, mdx and tgaґs in the Override Folder.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 3: After you have unpacked the Talia Battle RAR files, copy 506OND.mod in the Modules Folder.
UNINSTALL 1: Delete the copied tgaґs from Override Folder
UNINSTALL 2: Delete the copied mdl, mdx and tgaґs from Override Folder.
UNINSTALL 3: Delete the coipied 506OND.mod from Modules Folder.
BUGS:No bugs!!!
PERMISSIONS:---------

I hope you have a lot of Fun with this Mod.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Here Screens:

http://img21.imageshack.us/i/talia1d.jpg/)
http://img230.imageshack.us/i/talia2.jpg/)

and here the Link to the Mod: http://www.filefront.com/15574597/Talia%20Mod.rar)
 Ghost
02-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Mm. Nice job.*downloads mod* That deserves a spot in my override folder
 Kyr'am Galaar
02-13-2010, 1:02 PM
Very nice, Queen! This will have a spot in my override!
 ZimmMaster
02-13-2010, 5:02 PM
I have to admit. The quality of your mods is improving.
Page: 1 of 1