Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lashowe as PC (TSL)

Page: 1 of 1
 Queen of Night
02-04-2010, 7:00 PM
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II MODIFICATION
================================================== ====
AUTHOR: Queen of Night
EMAIL:---------
NAME: Lashowe as PC
CREDITS:Me
FILENAME: Lashowe as PC
FILE SIZE:-----
DATE RELEASED: 04.02.10
DESCRIPTION:
There are some files from Kotor1 also in the Kotor tool for K2 available are so it was also with these both head from Lashowe.
This Mod give you Lashowe as PC. She have Potraits,
Darkside Transitions and a new Underwear.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 1: After you have unpacked the RAR files,
go in the Folder Lashowe as PC then Double-click the .exe.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 2:(Only if necessary)

If the Patcher not functioned for which reasons also always, The files 2da, mdx, mdl as well as tga simply in the Override folder copy.
UNINSTALL: Delete the copied mdl, mdx, 2da Files and the tgaґs from Override Folder.
BUGS:No bugs, I hope.
THANKS: redrobe41 and ZimmMaster from Lucasforum/Holowan Lab
for their help and also ensure that they have very patiently answered my questions.
PERMISSIONS:---------

I hope you have a lot of Fun with this Mod.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Here the Screen:
http://img23.imageshack.us/i/lashowepc.jpg/)

and here the Link to the Mod: http://www.filefront.com/15504647/Lashowe%20as%20PC%20%28k2%29.rar)

Update 2.0:

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II MODIFICATION
AUTHOR: Queen of Night
EMAIL:---------
NAME: Lashowe as PC 2.0
CREDITS:Me
FILENAME: Lashowe as PC 2.0
FILE SIZE:-----
DATE RELEASED: 21.03.10
DESCRIPTION:
There are some files from Kotor1 also in the Kotor tool for K2 available are so it was also with these both head from Lashowe.
This Mod give you Lashowe as PC. She have Potraits,
Darkside Transitions, Underwear and new Cloth.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 1: After you have unpacked the RAR files,
go in the Folder Lashowe as PC then Double-click the .exe.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 2:(Only if necessary)

If the Patcher not functioned for which reasons also always, The files 2da, mdx, mdl as well as tga simply in the Override folder copy.
UNINSTALL: Delete the copied mdl, mdx, 2da Files and the tgaґs from Override Folder.
BUGS:No bugs, I hope.
THANKS: redrobe41 and ZimmMaster from Lucasforum/Holowan Lab
for their help and also ensure that they have very patiently answered my questions.
PERMISSIONS:---------

I hope you have a lot of Fun with this Mod.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Here the Screenshot: http://img230.imageshack.us/i/lashowe1.jpg/)

and here the Link to the Mod: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KPA47WQI)
 Queen of Night
03-20-2010, 8:59 PM
Here is an Update for you. You find the Version 2.0 in my first Post.

Screenshot: http://img230.imageshack.us/i/lashowe1.jpg/)
 GeorgNihilus
04-25-2010, 3:08 PM
Excellent mod Queen, deserves much more feedback for sure ... great to have Lashowe for TSL now, seems that now she "might" consider turning to the lightside years after Malak's defeat probably ah?? :p

but there's an installation issue, the row label of the appearance.2da file for Lashowe is not properly reflected into the portraits.2da, so I fixed it manually.

I liked a lot what u did with those tatooed darkside-lightside transitions, and both the basic clothing and the underwear, specially the 1º. Where did u extract the ptbam.mdl model from?

You can also improve the waist appearance of the pfbl basic model (of the dancer kit for Lashowe, and all danceroutfits by the way) in case you haven't seen it already with a less anorexic version, with these models from cjt0202 (I suppose I can suggest this here :raise:):

http://www.cjt0202.net/k2_femmodels.php)

great work with the portraits and the head transfer to this game too.

hope that helps and thanks for mod!! :thmbup1:
 Queen of Night
04-25-2010, 3:35 PM
@George:

I hope the translator has translated your text properly so I can understand this well, I hope it happens no problems with understanding.

Somehow it has probably outlived Lashowe. (Laughs)

I am glad that the mod please. The problem with the Appearance and Potrait 2da I do not understand because I have checked this many times where it ran correctly, but I have no problems with it that you have the correct for you (laugh, wink)

The model is ptbam.mdx / mdl underwear from my other luxacloth as underwearmod, the original is lala's xuh mdl / mdx.

What the change relates to something thinner model, this mod as it already is, I will not change anything because I will not make a clone.
 GeorgNihilus
04-25-2010, 4:04 PM
So you take it from Luxa ah? I knew I have seen it somewhere :)

about the dancerkit model, what I suggested is not a thinner model but one with a widder (bigger) waist so she doesn't look so skinny-thin. I think most people prefers this kind of body for the danceroutfit instead of the original extremely thin one.

hope u can understand me, and your translator :thmbup1: bye
 Queen of Night
04-26-2010, 4:41 AM
I have to think about this idea once but can not promise anything.
 redrob41
04-29-2010, 8:50 PM
I don't want to hijack your thread, but I do already have a mod that includes a modified dancer model. My mod replaces the PFBL.mdl & mdx for all characters that use it. The uvw map is altered a little, but I think that Queen's texture should still work with it. GeorgNihilus, you could give it a try.

for a link, check out my signature for the list of all my mods.

Queen, I've always thought that you have a good sense of fashion style, and design. The only downfall I can see, is that the texture detail quality is always a little flat. I did make a tutorial once, but it is for Photoshop (I think you use gimp, right? so it might not help enough).

This Lashowe mod is a prime example. I like the style of her mini dress, and the colours work well. But, on closer inspection, there isn't enough detail (like cloth folds, highlights & shadows, hems, seams, buttons, edge trim etc). If you could get better at adding those details, you'll start to put together some nice mods.
 Queen of Night
05-01-2010, 3:19 AM
@redrobe: Well you say that you have manipulated the dance model, although I had not started but I am glad that finally you say yes should be no clone.

As for my texturing the somewhat frail looks, which is indeed quite annoying, perhaps it is because of my laptop. But thanks that you have notified me politely that.
Page: 1 of 1