Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Roleplay Force Powers

Page: 1 of 1
 moda
01-19-2010, 1:18 PM
i have for some time been working on a series of force powers purely to add a more noticable roleplay element to TSL. what im asking here is whether or not i should release them in a modpack, and to whether anyone has additional ideas about powers which i should add to this pack if i do decide to release it.

currently i have;

Darkside Meditation
this power increases your darkside alignment as well as granting a permanant boost to your Force Points and charisma. it however will reduce 1 point from your physical based attributes (dex, con, str), as you move away towards less mundane matter of mind.

lightside meditation
increases lightside alignment, grants a bonus to xp, increases wisdom by 1, reduces random physical based attribute by 1

hidden darkness
power for the sithlord. will set your alignment to 100 for 30 seconds, good for essentially breaking game mechanics.

devour.
another darkside power for the sithlord.
will do massive damage to enemies healing you, and increasing random attributes and your force power. for ever enemy it hits it drains 100 force points can only be used if you have darkside mastery.

last stand.
lightside power. boosts your attributes massively (still balancing it) for 45 seconds, after which the caster vitality points are set to 0 and all your attributes are reduced by 1

dark empowerment.
darkside power. increases random physical attribute while reducing max force points by 5. you must have 500 chemicals to use this power..
 moda
11-14-2010, 3:24 PM
wow long time no work on, how does one go about submiting a mod for filefront, as that seems to be the the only kotor tsl mod site these days
 TimBob12
11-14-2010, 3:30 PM
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/)
as your filefront account doens't work with the seperate networks. Log in and press submit file from the left hand side. Its pretty self explanatory after that. ;D
Page: 1 of 1