Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to point new journal entries to global?

Page: 1 of 1
 GeorgNihilus
01-16-2010, 5:07 PM
OK :) I've already added 7 entries to the dialog.tlk through the TSL patcher's ChangeEdit, no problem except for the fact that I don't know how to indicate the global.jrl the StrRef of each new entry, except by typing a fix number in the StrRef field of the Add GFF field window :raise: ... which I guess will fail with different dialog.tlk files of different lenghts ...

I must type -1 in the StrRef field as the help icon says right? but what next? :(

Star Admiral
01-16-2010, 5:41 PM
Enter StrRef0 to reference the first added entry, StrRef1 to reference the next one, and so on. TSLPatcher will replace the StrRefs with the new values when the mod is installed.

- Star Admiral
 Queen of Night
01-16-2010, 6:05 PM
I've already tried it, look at the tutorials in after, there is described quite well.
 GeorgNihilus
01-17-2010, 9:56 AM
Great. Thanks admiral, again ;) I was trying to type exactly that but in the TLK entries instead of the GFF Files tab ...

good modding! :thmbup1:
Page: 1 of 1