Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Loading a saved game??

Page: 1 of 1
 stubbs83
01-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Hi all, I am new to this forum so this may seem like a silly question, but....

Whenever I open the game and go to load a saved game, it automatically takes me to my ship (where you change costume, modify saber etc). How do I get to my last auto-saved point? If I go to the nav-computer it takes me to the start of the level and I need to play the entire level again, even if i've already played through part of it.
 LordOfTheFish
01-05-2010, 7:32 PM
Unfortunately, that is not an error. TFU like other games, does not allow you to start off from any particular point in a level. I remember hating this too, especially since a few of the levels can become rather long an drawn out.

Sorry pal, that's just the way things are. Welcome to LucasForums by the way!
 stubbs83
01-07-2010, 7:34 PM
Thanks LordOfTheFish. Good to know i'm not missing something.
 LordOfTheFish
01-07-2010, 9:26 PM
Yeah it really is quite annoying, but that's not the first game I've played with that feature. Your welcome though ;)
 shinebox
01-10-2010, 6:20 PM
Anyone else have trouble with the save files becoming corrupted and the game won't load. Game loads but is never able to pull up the menu items (new, load game) because it looks like its still trying to determine if you have any saved games and its not able to. Just the five/three dots of the "progress bar" sit there pulsing.
Page: 1 of 1