Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wrath of the Sith

Page: 1 of 1
 Ghost
01-03-2010, 8:52 PM
I've had this story laying on my desktop for a long time. I always wanted to create my own story of what happened after TSL. This is my version of Kotor 3. I originally called it The Search for Revan, but i think that is just retarded.

I would accept criticism in how to improve the story, so any help and proofreading would be appreciated. Note: I am making a K4 story, but I am not making any of these the happy happy joy joy the sith get defeated with no good guy losses. There will be tragedies.
Anyway, here is the opening text crawl

Author notes are in red

Two Years after the departure of the JEDI EXILE. The Galaxy is rebuilding. After the horrors of
the DARK WARS and the JEDI CIVIL WAR, the REPUBLIC and the JEDI ORDER finally are beginning to
rebuild. However, fear of the Sith Lord DARTH NIHILUS is still present in many minds. Infamous
Jedi Revan is still in the unknown regions, with followers still anticipating the return. Jedi
BASTILA SHAN, a hero of the JEDI CIVIL WAR, takes the lead of the Jedi Order, and begins the
New Jedi Council

With the galaxy seeming in an age of peace after the disapation of the SITH TRIVIUMATE, no major
battles are being fought. The Galactic Republic, crippled, heals its wounds from the Dark Wars,
still on alert to any possible threats. In the Unknown Regions, a split-off from the TRUE SITH
EMPIRE plans their attack on the Galaxy. Ressurecting the most powerful Dark Lord known in history,
DARTH NIHILUS

The Jedi, not sensing this attack, feel the galaxy is at peace and beging rebuilding their order. B
Two jedi, BRIANNA and MICAL, join Bastila's council and beging training younglings. The Republic also
has discovered a system that may contain alien sentient life.

While the Sith plan their attack, the Excalibur: a Republic Capital Ship, heads to a distant planet
which has just been discovered by the Republic. The Captain, a former Sith, is about to lead his
crew into a battle which will decide the fate of the upcoming war..

Interlude: Why did i choose this? Well I thought TSL never touched up on just how powerful Nihilus was. Plus I think there should be something to show that. So I WILL do constant edits to this. Plus I kind of added a reference to it being a mod, as I may turn this story into a mod in the future:

Movie: The Republic Cruiser begins its orbit of the Unknown Planet It sends transmissions to the apparent cities below, but no response.
(Note: This is based off the Canon aspect. It could be a mod or a game, but it is just a story. If it were to be, like K3, then Jacen would be only refered to as Captain, Caliburn, the Captain, he/she, etc)

Cutscene (all of chapter 1)
Chapter 1: A fateful Day: Black Screen "Captain's Log: I have been ordered by the Republic to scout a system just detected by scanners. It is in a far corner of the galaxy, orbiting a distant star. Apparently the planet has sentient life on it, but we do not know exactly what they are. The Excalibur, a top of the line Hammerhead Cruiser, is well fitted for this mission, End of Log." Screen shows normal. Jacen Uln, Captain of the Excalibur, looks down at the planet. Apparently it is populated by isolated cities, and the rest is desert. Strange, how could anyone survive without water? While Jacen thinks on this his top analyst, pilot/gunsman, and lieutenant William Nelson comes to give him a report. "Sir, I have just come back with an analysis of the planet. Apparently the entire surface is desert without water, yet the sentients below seem to have no problem" explained Nelson. The Captain stayed quiet for a moment, seeming to be adding up the information, and then replied "Lieutenant, I want a team sent down to the planet below at the top of the hour, can you do that?" "Yes sir, i will assemble our best team" replied William. Suddenly, a large jolt had shaken the ship. "Report!" ordered the Captain. "Assesment: Shields are at 70% capacity Captain, it must have been generated from a large ship" stated HK-52.
"Full power to shields and weapons. I dont want to lose this ship!" ordered Jacen. "Yes Captain!" replied an officer. Suddenly, the passenger Yula Kaater, a jedi knight came in. "Captain, whats wrong?" asked Yula. "We detected an unknown ship, possibly Sith, attacking us. We must prepare for battle." replied Uln. Yula ran to the bridge window and was horrified with what she saw. Jacen walked down, wondering what she was looking at, "What is it?" asked Jacen, and suddenly, he saw the horrifying object as well. It was the ship from Malachor, the damaged ship, of the Lord of Hunger. Jacen sensed that he was about to consume the planet. "Move to coordinates 17 - -27 bearing 247. Is that clear?" ordered Jacen. "Answer: Yes Captain!" replied HK-52. "Captain what are you doing?" asked Yula. "Were moving into attack position, im not about to let this planet die" replied Jacen strictly. "Captain, you know you cant win this, you will only endanger your crew!" yelled Yula. "I know what im doing" replied the Captain, "Full impulse, fire all missiles at the bridge!" Jacen orded. "Yes Captain!" replied Nelson. As soon as the missiles started shooting, fighters began to launch from the unknown ship's hangar bays.
The gunman got to the turrets and began shooting these fighters down. However, the ship was hit by another jolt. "Captain, we have lost the shield generator, one more hit and we are history!" reported a crewman. Yula looked at Jacen in a strange way. Jacen knew what she was saying and immediately ordered "Tell all the crew to evacuate. get them to any fighter or freighter with a hyperdrive. HK-52, program the ship on an autopilot course with that Sith Warship. Set all weapons to fire on it as well. Can you do that?" "Answer: Yes Sir, It will be an honor to terminate your enemies!" replied HK-52. "Very well, once you are done, meet us on freighter 7-5-9, the rest of you, get to your fighters and plot a course for Telos!" demanded Uln. the rest of the crew replied "Yes Sir!" Immediately, the ship was hit with a fighter bolt, and Jacen was knocked out. Screen goes black.

Chapter 2: Revelations: Jacen was on a Sith Ship apparently, fighting a Jedi Knight. It was the day he turned from the Dark Side! Now he had the Jedi at his mercy. "Do you really want to do that, kill the man who tought you? Who mentored you? asked the Knight. The Jedi was Jacen's old master, Kloai, a Twi'lek Jedi. He only spoke Huttese, but understood Basic and other languages. Jacen raised his saber, but did not strike Kloai. He sighed, "Why are you here? You have only come to death" "I have come to save you from the destruction you are dealing to everyone and yourself" answered Kloai. "You know I cannot be turned back, if I do, I must die for my crimes" said Uln sadly. "That is not true. A Jedi Never kills their prisinors. Nobody deserves Execution, no matter what their crimes. Look back to Telos. Your family is gone. Is the Sith really honorable for killing your family" explained Kloai. "But if not, what is there to do? What can I do?" replied Jacen. "Follow the Jedi code, embrace it, remember, Redemption is always there for you. Whether you take it or not is up to you". "Come Jacen Uln, or Caliburn, let us leave this wretched place, and you can begin a new life, of peace and harmony. Work for the republic, that will atone for your crimes" replied Kloai
Jacen thought for a minute, and then sighed "Okay" (if this were to be a mod for Kotor or a K3, this would be the spot for a turorial). So, the two fought their way through the ship. Kloai gave Jacen advice a lot while they ran, and eventually reached the hangar. However, Darth Malak followed Kloai and Jacen there. "Stop. Why are you turning on your bretheren Darth Caliburn? Are you going to destroy all we fought for?" taunted Malak. "Ill hold Malak off, get out of here. Take that freighter and head to the nearest republic system. May the Force Be With You!" yelled Kloai. "But..." stuttered Uln, "GO! JUST GO!" yelled Kloai, and Jacen boarded the freighter, but watched in horror when he saw Malak kill Kloai. Jacen swore revenge on Malak.
A day later, Jacen's ship reached the Republic Space Station: Pearl Station. When he boarded it, he got company which did not give him a warm welcome. "Well Sith, i don't know what your doing here, but your trip ends. Troops, take him away!" said a sergeant. Jacen was taken into custody, and was interrogated by Colonel Clay, a Nitko. "So Sith, why are you here?" asked Clay. Jacen stayed silent, in thought. "Answer Me!" ordered Clay. Jacen looked up, looking with fear. "I was trying to escape" ansered Jacen. "Escape WHAT?" forcefully asked the Colonel. Jacen finished, "I was trying to escape the Sith. My master, Kloai, came for me. He saved me from the Dark Side. He saved me from Malak, and i ended up here." "Hmph, a likely story, but there is still something you are hiding" grunted the Colonel. Screen goes black
Chapter 3: Wake up Captain!: "Is he breathing?" said a voice? "Yes, his thoughts are faint, but he is still there. He just passed out" said a familiar voice. "Captain, Captain! Wake up!" and Jacen woke. He saw Will, HK-52, and Yula surrounding him. Jacen slowly got up, grunting. "What happened?" asked Jacen weakly. "You passed out for a minute after another missile hit the ship. Are you okay?" stated Yula. "I'm fine. C'mon, lets get out of here" replied Jacen. Another jolt hit the ship. "Observation: Captain, I think we are being boarded. Might I suggest that I initiate assasination protocols and terminate the meatbags disgracing this ship." stated HK-52. "HK, you might just have to do that" replied Jacen. The four looked around for a minute. Then Uln found a comlink, and turned it on. "To all remaining crew members. We are being boarded. Get to your fighters, and keep your blasters handy" said Jacen, "Come on, let's go" and the four left. Troopers after troopers kept attacking them, but they were taken down, until a group of three Dark Jedi came in their way. "So, you are Caliburn the traitor. I never thought i would see the day. Once I kill you I will remove the thorn from Nihilus' side" stated the leader. "I am nolonger Caliburn, I am Jacen Uln!" replied Jacen. "It does not matter what you are called, I will kill you still" confidently stated the Dark Jedi. Jacen drew out his saber and began fighting the Sith.
Strangely, he felt the force again. He used force push on the group and used force lightning to finish them off. The others looked at him strangely. Jacen looked back, saying "Its a long story, Ill tell you when we get to a safe location." So the group continued on, eventually finding the hangar. They launched in a group of fighters. "Okay, there are going to be Sith Fighters on our tail, shoot first and ask questions later. Good Luck" stated Jacen. The four fighters launched. The First Wave of Sith Fighters arrived. The Excalibur began its course toward the Ravager. "Lock S-Foils in Attack Position" ordered Jacen. "I'm ready Captain" said Will. They managed to take down the first wave. However, Jacen began to notice a strange stream emminating from the planet to Nihilus. "The Sith Lord is beginning to consume the planet. If we don't get out of here fast we will be in that stream." said Jacen, "Jump... NOW NOW NOW!" and the others jumped into hyperspace. However, Jacen's hyperdrive was malfunctioning, and was forced to watch the horror about to be unleashed. The planet then died in one silent explosion. Then the Dark Lord Nihilus did another atrocity. He created a Black Hole at the center of the planet, seeing no futher use for it. It consumed the planet, and began to consume everything in the system. Jacen quickly jumped away, just escaping the gravity pull's reach, and met up with the others in the Telos System
They arrived at Citadel Station. "Attention unidentified fighters, transmit your ID codes and destination" said a woman on the PO. "This is Captain Jacen Uln of the R.B.S Excalibur. Our ship has been destroyed and we are looking to dock with you." answered Jacen. "Excalibur fighters you are cleared to land in Docking Bay 171-8. Admiral Onasi and Commander Grenn will be wanting to see you Captain. Who is your first officer?" asked the PO woman. "Lieutenant William Nelson. We are docking as we speak." replied Jacen. "Very well, meet the Admiral in Residential Module 082. He is expecting you"
The group of fighters docked. "I am lieutenant Apos, Telos Security Force. You and Lieutenant Nelson are expected in the Medical Office of Residential Module 082" stated the officer. "What about my crew and my droids" asked Jacen. "Your crew will be given quarters in Residential Module 082 and 097. Your droids will be in the droid bay at our base. Now come" replied Apos. Jacen and Will followed. Jacen could not help but stare at Telos below. He remembered his family that were killed by Malak. "You Okay?" asked Will, worried. "Oh, im fine. I just had a little memory" replied Jacen, trying to act normal. Will could not help but wonder what memory he held here

Chapter 4: Telos, again: Citadel had changed from the last time Jacen saw it. The fields were blooming more and more. The Restoration Project must be going well. Finally, they arrived at the Medical Bay. "Will, can you wait outside for a moment? I think the Admiral wishes to talk to me alone right now" said Uln. "Yes Sir" replied Will. Jacen entered inside, the door closed behind him. He looked around and saw the Admiral looking outside the window. "Captain. Its good to see your face" said Onasi, smiling. "As it is yours, Admiral" replied Jacen. Onasi said, "Please, take a seat". Two chairs were pulled up to them by droids. They took a cup of Juma Juice. "How is the Restoration Project coming" questioned Jacen. "It's progressing, faster now that Czerka has been expelled. We also fined them a hefty fee of atleast 5.5 million credits for the damage they caused. I think it was more than that though" answered Onasi. "Well, its good that the Ithorians finally expelled Czerka. They always were a problem, atleast the credits will help" expressed Jacen "Yes, it should be enough to stabilize the republic and get the project moving faster.
On to buisness, where is your ship?" asked Carth. Jacen sighed "Destroyed, it is a long story. We were sending transmissions down to the planet, everything was moving fine until..." (screen goes black, when it comes up, Caliburn has finished the story) "I escaped, and met up with my crew" Jacen finished. "*sigh*, this is a bad turn of events" said Carth sadly, "If Nihilus is really back, that will mean trouble for us and the Jedi." Carth looked down unto the planet. "I'm going to contact Bastila Shan, hopefully we can come to plan out what can we do." said Carth. "Well, I have nothing to do. My crew is displaced and we have no ship" stated Jacen. "Look for work around the station, help people out. Go talk to Commander Grenn in Military Module 080. He may have some jobs for you. Or you can help the Ithorians as well. I advise you do both. Good Luck Caliburn, I'll contact you and your high officers once we arrange a meeting" finished Carth, "You, Will, and Yula can stay in an apartment here in Residential Module 082. Your droid should be in Military Module 080."
Caliburn exited the room. Yula and Will followed him. "What did he say?" asked Will. Uln replied. "We're going to be here for a while. I'm going to see if I can help out the TSF and the Ithorians. You can leave if you want" "No, I'm your first officer. I'll stay by yourside wherever you go" said Will, "And so will I" added Yula. Jacen sighed, "Very well, but i sense a long journey is ahead of us" The three walked and arrived to Military Module 080, where only Republic and TSF officers and troops could go.

EDIT: Chapter Added 1/9/10 3:00 p.m.

Chapter 5: TSF Base. The three walked into Military Module 080. Jacen had seen many setups like this. Many recruits were buzzing about the base, and officers were working with concentration. They passed by a training area where new recruits would learn how to use a rifle. "How did the TSF setup something like this?" asked Will. Jacen replied: "The TSF is funded by the Republic, and is part of the Republic Military. Training here is similar to that. However when I was trained, I was on a planet rather than a station." They saw many sights, including analysts working on crimes, and simple workers managing the fuel assignments. Finally, they reached the Command Center. "Commander Grenn" stated Yula. Grenn turned around. "Yula, I have not seen you since that encounter on Onderon" said Grenn surprised. "Yes, I believe that is correct" replied Yula. "And who is this young lad?" Grenn asked. "My name is Jacen Uln, Captain of the R.B.S Excalibur." answered Jacen. "Ahh yes, Caliburn. I heard about you and your encounter. I'm sorry for what happened" replied Grenn. "Yes, a tragedy. I heard you are in need of some work" said Jacen. "Hmm, well I guess i could get you to help out with something." answered Grenn,
"See, our troops partrol the modules regularly, but have little more power than a police officer. However, crime has been rising on the station. Mercs have been causing trouble everywhere, especially with our troops. Unfortunately, we cannot do anything against them except when there are civillian lives at risk," Grenn continued, "A lot of the time our patrols miss attacks, which usually occur in the back alleys." "So you're saying we should do some police work?" sneered Will. "It's only for a little bit. Plus, you may find something interesting. Who knows? I'll see you in a few hours" Grenn finished. Jacen left without talking. "So what do you want us to do?" asked Will after a bit of walking. Jacen replied "You two can go back and get some rest in the apartment or the cantina. I'll look around, explore for a bit" "No we said we are..." Yula started. "That is an order. Both of you get some rest, relax. I want you at your best. Understood?" the others nodded, "Good. I'll start in Entertainment Module 081" finished Jacen. While the others went back to the apartment, Jacen rented a speeder and explored the module.

Im writing this story as we speak, so expect more updates
 machievelli
01-07-2010, 3:53 PM
read
 Ghost
01-09-2010, 4:26 PM
itl take a while until the next chapter is up. Im pretty busy
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
01-09-2010, 4:28 PM
You sent this to me once, very good. I could post the other chapters for you? I should still have it in my PM archives.
 Ghost
01-09-2010, 4:35 PM
this is everything I sent you Charlton
Page: 1 of 1