Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bastila, the Black Female

Page: 1 of 1
 Queen of Night
12-29-2009, 7:13 PM
I like, actually, Bastila it surprises very much with pleasure only me thus a young girl such a bust size (you already know what I mean, smile) has. Hence, I have considered her to give a new face, adult just, and she has a new skin colour. In addition I have her clothes reskin, her new slave clothes given as well as underwear. Likewise she has a new Potrait suitably to her skin colour.

Of bug: As far as I know none.

Installation: The files mdx, mdl as well as tga simply in the Override folder copy.

Deinstallation: Three files simply from the Override delete.

Disclaimer: This Mod is my idea.

I hope you have an amount of fun with this Mod.

Here is a Screen: http://img511.imageshack.us/i/bastilatheblackfemale1.jpg/)

Here the Link to the Mod: http://www.filefront.com/15246051/Bastila%20the%20black%20female.rar)
 Kyr'am Galaar
01-14-2010, 12:13 PM
<snipped>
 VarsityPuppet
01-14-2010, 7:00 PM
A very unique take on Bastila, I'd say.
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
01-14-2010, 7:41 PM
Cool mod, but its kinda creepy! I don't mean to sound racist or anything though.
 VarsityPuppet
01-14-2010, 8:02 PM
Cool mod, but its kinda creepy! I don't mean to sound racist or anything, but I'd much rather romance a hot, young, white Bastila!

You don't sound creepy, you just sound racist :P I kid

Also, I didn't take a real close look before, but, that's not Bastila's head even.
I was semi-expecting a modified Bastila head, but hey, it's still all good.
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
01-15-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm not trying to be racist. I'm just saying that the Bastila in this mod doesen't look, ya know, Bastila! If she was originaly this way, I would have probably been used to it. Besides, she looks more like an african Mira in this mod. Hey, there's an idea!
 Ghost
01-16-2010, 9:32 PM
Well, maybe some people would like mods like this. Nice effort by the way on the mod, but I like the original concept of Bastila.
 Totenkopf
01-17-2010, 2:52 AM
Well, you can change Bastila to just about any of the other charachters if you use KSE. The black head looks like one of the female PC choices, so I'm guessing you must have altered the body a little bit judging from your photo (clothes, accessories and whatnot). Not a bad idea, though. Breaks the visual monotony.
 jonathan7
01-20-2010, 5:08 AM
Page: 1 of 1