Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

trouble (keyboard)

Page: 1 of 1
 toadzz
12-27-2009, 5:39 PM
Hello, im having some trouble with my force unleashed.

I spilled beer on my keyboard a year ago and my esc button stopped working, I remapped the esc key to (Num -). and num - wont work ingame. It happens on a few other fullscreen games. Anyone here that can help me? :)

sorry if I post on wrong forum or something, I pressed the top link on google :P. I got the game today, and the start is amazing, just want a quick answer!

Yours,
Toadzz
 LordOfTheFish
12-29-2009, 12:19 AM
Well, there really isn't a specific forum for this sort of thing.

Why not try remapping the esc key to another key? I would think that it probably wont let you for a reason, and there is no way around it.

Hope that helps, and welcome to LucasForums! :)
 toadzz
12-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks for replying :) I remapped Caps lock to esc aswell, at it doesn't work. The strange thing is that esc (aka num- and caps) works on the intro movies (the ones before the start game menu), but not after them:/ kinda weird :P
 Shem
12-29-2009, 11:19 PM
We need a mod to move this topic. ;)
 Zerimar Nyliram
12-30-2009, 2:58 PM
Well, there really isn't a specific forum for this sort of thing.

Yeah, but . . . it should be obvious that it doesn't belong in the TFU2 forum, don't you think? :raise:
 Darth Eclipse
01-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Hello, im having some trouble with my force unleashed.

I spilled beer on my keyboard a year ago and my esc button stopped working, I remapped the esc key to (Num -). and num - wont work ingame. It happens on a few other fullscreen games. Anyone here that can help me? :)

sorry if I post on wrong forum or something, I pressed the top link on google :P. I got the game today, and the start is amazing, just want a quick answer!

Yours,
Toadzz

Get a new keyboard.
 Prime
01-28-2010, 1:09 PM
We need a mod to move this topic. ;)Behold the power I wield!
Page: 1 of 1