Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TFU - TUSE - save problem

Page: 1 of 1
 MrLaserowy
12-27-2009, 8:51 AM
Dear all:)
1. I am experiencing a problem with The Force Unleashed TUSE version. I have completed the campaign, selected 'continue' (started all over with powered-up Starkiller and a nice new costume), but then decided to check out disc 2 - the one with DLC. So I completed Jedi Temple, started Tatooine and today wanted to go back to TFU. How surprised I was to find out that I could only start a new game (from scratch!) as my save files were now called 'Campaign content unavailable'. What is interesting - when the DLC disc is inserted, it recognises the save as The Force Unleashed Light Side Save (or sth like that). Can anyone help me with that? I wanted to re-play the game with a powered up character, but now it seems that I can't!
2. Btw, is it possible to do that on a higher than previously difficulty level?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
 Scoundrel1978
12-27-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm pretty sure the last part of your question is not possible, you will replay on the same difficulty level. As for your main question, I think you are looking at starting over my friend...
 MrLaserowy
12-27-2009, 12:39 PM
That's great. Oh well, at least I completed the game. Why would something like that happen? I mean - it seems to me that it was the included DLC that corrupted my save. All the unlocked cinematics/concept arts are there - the save is just missing (visible only when I launch disc 2 - but obviously it can't be played from there...).
Thanks for your reply. Other ideas are welcome of course :)
Page: 1 of 1