Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Script editor

Page: 1 of 1
 Ghost
12-23-2009, 3:09 PM
Hi, is there a script editor for KOTOR. I edited some small scripts no problem with a text editor in K tool, but big scripts i need a specific tool > I know of the script generator, but it does not generate what i need. I am trying to add two more items to the sith armor list, in which fools the tarisians
 Star Admiral
12-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Have a look at this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143681) page.

- Star Admiral
 Seth Clearwater
12-23-2009, 11:38 PM
Umm... if I read this right, then what you need to do is edit the ptar_sitharmor.uti rather than using scripts. :p You can add anything in game (ie resistance from ls or ds or adding strength, giving it a bonus feet) from there... =^.^=
 Ghost
12-24-2009, 10:52 AM
ah, thanks guys
 Star Admiral
12-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Not necessarily. If Johnathon wishes to add more armor suits that can fool the Sith elevator guard at the entrance to the Lower City, he'll need to change some scripts to check for the new armors. Of course, if he wishes to change only the existing armor, then he'll change the ptar_sitharmor.uti.

- Star Admiral
Page: 1 of 1