Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Starkiller Again? Good or Bad Idea?

Page: 2 of 2
 HockeyGoalie35
04-14-2010, 5:57 PM
thus making Vader stronger, no?
 Darth Eclipse
04-15-2010, 9:11 AM
The reason I said Luke was a wuss is because the actor that played him was sorta wimpy.
 LordOfTheFish
04-15-2010, 11:09 AM
The reason I said Luke was a wuss is because the actor that played him was sorta wimpy.

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=339&pictureid=6320)
 HockeyGoalie35
04-18-2010, 7:50 AM
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=339&pictureid=6320)

:lol:

Did you find that? or did you make that?
 Darth Eclipse
04-20-2010, 6:02 PM
Lol, am I the only one who thinks this?
 Jeff
04-20-2010, 7:30 PM
Lol, am I the only one who thinks this?Yes, Mark Hamill was the perfect actor for Luke.
 Darth Eclipse
04-22-2010, 2:30 PM
Yes, Mark Hamill was the perfect actor for Luke.

I don't deny that lol, but nobody else thinks that he was a bit of a wimp?
 HockeyGoalie35
04-23-2010, 5:44 PM
^ Agreed :D
 Ghost
04-23-2010, 6:00 PM
Dude, Luke was no wimp, atleast compared to Anakin Skywalker (cough-emo freak-cough). Luke actually was a good character concept, for his time that is.
 Darth Eclipse
04-28-2010, 8:51 AM
^ Agreed :D

Finally, thank you!
 JediAthos
05-01-2010, 9:21 AM
So, now that we know the reason for Starkiller's reappearance...what does everyone think? (if you haven't seen the reason I won't spoil it, but it's in the Gamepro Cover thread)

At any rate I like the Starkiller character and the idea behind him. I just think that TFU 1 could have been much more polished and had they taken the time to do so would have been a much better game. I'm actually looking forward to playing the character again.
 LordOfTheFish
05-06-2010, 11:16 AM
:lol:

Did you find that? or did you make that?

Made it in like 2.7 seconds in MSpaint.

I think Kratos should travel back in time to when he killed Zeus and kill him again,Then travel to the Star Wars universe and Pwn the Emporer Vader Kenobi and Luke,Make Leia his sex slave,Then strap a plate full of cocaine to Yodas head and make him walk around serving people at a wild sex party.If not then make a game about Aayla Secura because she is the shizzy.

That really isn't funny. And to be honest, I don't think Kratos would last a day in the SW universe.
 Las
05-06-2010, 3:24 PM
i actually can't stand playing as starkiller. i just don't like him as a character. when playing the game, i usually end up playing as plo koon or some other great character. voted no.
 HockeyGoalie35
05-07-2010, 4:03 PM
about that comment above, you notice its his only post? just....wow
 Darth Eclipse
05-07-2010, 7:01 PM
I think Kratos should travel back in time to when he killed Zeus and kill him again,Then travel to the Star Wars universe and Pwn the Emporer Vader Kenobi and Luke,Make Leia his sex slave,Then strap a plate full of cocaine to Yodas head and make him walk around serving people at a wild sex party.If not then make a game about Aayla Secura because she is the shizzy.

I can't stand stupid posts like this.
 HockeyGoalie35
05-16-2010, 10:02 AM
but back on topic....

is the game gonna be like KOTOR? where you can choose if you're going to be good or evil?
 Las
05-16-2010, 9:50 PM
about that comment above, you notice its his only post? just....wow

i don't see how post count has anything to do with ... anything.
 JediAthos
05-16-2010, 10:23 PM
i don't see how post count has anything to do with ... anything.

someone that makes a post like that AND it's his/her/its only post on the forum is typically a troll...and this one isn't even a good one..

@thread I think if they had taken more time to polish the game including the characters then Starkiller could been better, but generally speaking I like the thought of Vader taking an apprentice to attempt to overthrow Palpatine..it is the Sith way is it not?

As for playing the character again...as I mentioned in another thread I've decided I just don't care what LucasArts does anymore. I'll likely play the game and if it sucks I'll be here b****ing about it like everyone else :D
 BigFatty
05-17-2010, 12:36 AM
but back on topic....

is the game gonna be like KOTOR? where you can choose if you're going to be good or evil?I hope so. Getting to play as a Sith was awesome :D
 HockeyGoalie35
05-17-2010, 9:33 PM
As for playing the character again...as I mentioned in another thread I've decided I just don't care what LucasArts does anymore. I'll likely play the game and if it sucks I'll be here b****ing about it like everyone else :D

same....how ever many years later, and im still waiting for republic commando 2.....
Page: 2 of 2