Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What holiday do you celebrate?

Page: 2 of 2
 none223
12-30-2009, 9:32 AM
I celebrate Christmas, but for the heck of it, I voted YODA! Who doesn't like YODA?

Also......you people on the first page, how can you celebrate Christmas WITH Santa Claus, and celebrate it WITHOUT Jesus? It is because of him that there is a Christmas, or as I should say, a CHRISTmas...
 Kurgan
12-31-2009, 7:33 AM
All twelve days, baby, all twelve days... ! ;)

As for the "pagan holiday" (for those who think that's a bad thing) rumblings you always hear this time of year from certain folks, the way I see it, the "pagans" (an umbrella term for countless different religions over a huge period of time and geographic area) have somewhere, sometime, celebrated something on basically every day of the week, every day of the year, so if it's a matter of "who got there first" you couldn't do anything if you thought it were tainted. I figured just celebrate on your day what you want to celebrate, and don't let anyone else tell you different (well they can, but you can still enjoy yourself). If somebody asks, you can always explain it to them (over a glass of egg nog or punch, I prefer).

Even folks who hate Christmas will take the paid holiday if they can...
Page: 2 of 2