Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Choppy cutscenes

Page: 1 of 1
 gotc147
12-07-2009, 11:50 PM
When playing the game, for some reason the cutscenes become choppy. It doesn't always happen to all cutscenes, sometimes they run flawlessly and the chopping is random, it's not always at the same part of the cutscene and for varying ammounts of time.

The game itself runs without issue.

Another strange issue is that when I went to install the latest drives for my graphics card it said it was out of disk space, it only needed 25MB and I have over 313GB of empty space.

Computer specs:

6GB of RAM
Quad-core 1.8GHz AMD Phenom II processor
750GB hard drive at 7200RPMs
1GB ATI Raedon HD 5770
450W power supply
 gtthecrusher
12-18-2009, 9:19 AM
I am having this same problem. The video seems ok but the sound skips or stops alltogether. also when I load the title screen the loading dots at the bottom keep loading and does not give me any options.
 SDSnyper
12-22-2009, 8:45 PM
I am having this same problem. The video seems ok but the sound skips or stops alltogether. also when I load the title screen the loading dots at the bottom keep loading and does not give me any options.

That's pretty much whats happening to me. though sometimes the main menu will load, but then it usually crashes when I try to start a new game. Also the campaign menu to select a DLC rarely appears and when it does it always crashes when I try to start one, most of the time it goes from save slot directly to difficulty settings. After continually crashing for about 30 minutes it finally went through the first cinematic to Vader's level, and I was able to play through the default campaign. Subtitles were a savior since the audio was choppy, stuttering, and usually completely stopped playing during the cinematics. Going into the options,lightsaber, force powers, or costume menu is always a gamble too, sometimes the game will simply stop loading and I'll have to hard restart my computer. It crashes 100% of the time if I select a new costume after going to the costume screen.

Before anyone says anything, my specs far exceed the recommended requirements, and I did buy the game. I bought it at Wal mart for $30.
 purifier
12-23-2009, 2:21 AM
You guys wouldn't happen to have some mandatory software running in the background like a antivirus program or something, because that's the only thing that I can think of that might be giving you the trouble that your experiencing.

If by chance you do, turn the antivirus program off and see if that works for ya.
Page: 1 of 1