Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Contact form broken

Page: 1 of 1
 InexorableTash
12-06-2009, 1:15 PM
The "Contact" form at http://www.indyjones.net/contact.php) is broken - it always returns a page with:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /usr/webhome/indyjone/public_html/FormToEmail.php on line 1

Which is a shame, as I wanted to share:

There's a 70-track soundtrack for the PSP version of the Staff of Kings floating around. Many tracks are "fanfares" (triggered by solving puzzles, etc), and a handful are "radio", but there are more than 30 tracks of actual music and only the opening title and credits use John Williams scores.

PS: Love the page title
 stellalune
02-28-2010, 7:36 PM
I'm also trying to reach the webmasters of IndyJones.net and keep getting the same PHP error with the form. Please let us know when this is fixed. We want to talk to you. :D
 Gabez
03-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Oops -- here I am! I did Indyjones.net ages ago but moved on from it without telling anyone. The Tingler has kept it running (and done a brilliant job of updating the news). You should be able to contact The Tingler through a Private Message on Lucasforums since he's a member here.

What the site really needs is new staff to take over things -- anyone interested? It needs more news updaters and someone who can convert the site to Word Press. I've got a new design that I've been sitting on, but I'm too involved with Mixnmojo to convert it myself.
 stellalune
03-10-2010, 5:01 PM
Wish I could help but I'm over-committed with three sites of my own. IndyJones.net is a great site. I'm glad it's still online even if it's not being updated as often. Best of luck with whatever you're up to now. :)
 Gabez
03-12-2010, 6:18 AM
Heh, yeah, this is my problem as well -- commitments to other sites. Hopefully when things become less busy at Mixnmojo (if that ever happens), I can sort thiongs out at Indyjones.net (like converting to wordpress and fixing contact forms etc.) In the mean time The Tingler does an excellent job of keeping the news going. Hopefully the community here can grow on its own as well.
 The Tingler
04-30-2011, 8:09 AM
I've updated the Contact Us page with just simple emails for now. The site will continue to be updated the second we get some solid Indy gaming news to get us all excited again.
Page: 1 of 1