Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

.TPC Files

Page: 1 of 1
 FaZzZa99
11-13-2009, 2:42 AM
Whenever i try to do a fresh install of KotOR i check the Override folder and it is filled with about 75.tpc files, aswell as the files from the 1.03 patch (this is before i actully patch the install), any ideas anyone?
 DarthParametric
11-13-2009, 3:35 AM
Hrmm..are you using the later re-released version (on a DVD I think) rather than the original (multi CD) release? That's already prepatched. TPC files are just TGA images - textures etc.
 FaZzZa99
11-13-2009, 6:48 PM
Hrmm..are you using the later re-released version (on a DVD I think) rather than the original (multi CD) release? That's already prepatched. TPC files are just TGA images - textures etc.

nah, i've got the multi-CD
 DarthParametric
11-14-2009, 2:30 AM
There should be no TPC files in the Override of a fresh install of the original release of the game, or after the 1.03 patch.
 FaZzZa99
11-14-2009, 3:13 AM
There should be no TPC files in the Override of a fresh install of the original release of the game, or after the 1.03 patch.

i thought as much
any ideas what could be doing it?
 ForeverNight
11-14-2009, 3:25 AM
Try installing to a different directory. Sometimes that clears up problems like this. That's teh best I can come up with.
 FaZzZa99
11-14-2009, 3:48 AM
Try installing to a different directory. Sometimes that clears up problems like this. That's teh best I can come up with.

hmm, happened again, the files seem to be put in the override folder when it is copying from disk 2
 ForeverNight
11-14-2009, 4:01 AM
:giveup:

No idea then. Sorry. Just delete them and live with it I guess....
Page: 1 of 1