Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BOS_SR/Kotor bug

Page: 1 of 1
 Ghost
11-12-2009, 5:25 PM
this is getting annoying. Oh, and is this in the right forum? cause this is a question to it. I reported my bug on the BOS thread, but nothing happens
It seems that at random parts of the game, it freezes up, and needs to close. One example is when i am at the part with revan fighing bastila on his ship, before i even get to combat, the game freezes, or during matilda's flashback of going on the orion. After kobeyashi greets her and all and the screen goes black, the game freezes and needs to close. It does this all the time, what is it that is causing this? How can i fix this?
 Thanatos9t
11-12-2009, 5:32 PM
Hmmm I had a similar problem with the unmodded KoToR when I upgraded to Vista I found the way to solve it was to open the swkotor.ini in the program files folder and add Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1
Under the [Graphics Options] section.
 Ghost
11-12-2009, 7:14 PM
ty ill try it out
Page: 1 of 1