Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brutal legend, end of game *Please help*

Page: 1 of 1
 Hydroponixxx
11-01-2009, 5:28 AM
----Maby this is just a glitch but if not please read and let me know what you have to offer. Thanks-----

I have finished the game on normal, watched credits and all. I know I can continue playing after the game is beat but it still shows another primary/current mission ?

Primary/Current mission : Brutal Campaign Complete!
Doviculus has been defeated. This brutal land is once again free... for now

My question is this... I still have another symbol *PRIMARY/CURRENT MISSION* on my map (the mission i mentioned above) on the bridge in the south west area of the map, it has a trail leading to this location. I have tried to explore this area and found an anti christ symbol where the light lands down. I have tried everything I could think of to start this mission but nothing works. can someone help me figure this out.

-Ken
 mykalwane
11-02-2009, 11:10 PM
It is just there for the start of the mission of the Campain being Completed. You are on the mission is why you can't activate it is all.
Page: 1 of 1