Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

icky girl body

Page: 1 of 1
 Wolfskin75
10-21-2009, 9:56 AM
I am not sure if this is the right to put it... but I am going to try. I have used a mod to give the girl "exile" better underwear (okay.. let the judging begin) but she had that thicker body... and now after starting the game over again... she is skinner. :mad: and i don't think I used the slimmer body model. In fact I use the ol' try to put the files in and see if they will be replaced.

What happened was confusing, it try to replace files but they where all different size files but the same names.. which makes me think, I have a mod in there that I have forgotten about.

She is icky looking in the dance outfit.. can anyone help or point me to a helpful string. that I didn't see in my exhausted search process. before posting. :)
 VarsityPuppet
10-21-2009, 10:12 AM
WHoa, I'm not really sure what you're talking about... could you post a screenshot? I think this would help us understand your problem.
 Wolfskin75
10-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Will do. it won't be till tomorrow though.
 Wolfskin75
10-21-2009, 10:40 PM
WHoa, I'm not really sure what you're talking about... could you post a screenshot? I think this would help us understand your problem.

http://www.jive75.com/big) head,little arms.jpg

what it is suppose to look like. :)

http://www.jive75.com/in) her underwear.jpg
 VarsityPuppet
10-22-2009, 9:36 AM
OH the problem is that those are two different body models. The top one is the dancer outfit model, and well the bottom one is the underwear one.

Yes, they have two distinctly different body shapes and I'm not sure why.

Obsidian is responsible for this... inconsistency. If you'll notice though, the dancer model and the Handmaiden's underwear model are basically identical (a few differences are present, but the UV map is the same)
 Wolfskin75
10-22-2009, 10:40 AM
OH the problem is that those are two different body models. The top one is the dancer outfit model, and well the bottom one is the underwear one.

Obsidian is responsible for this... inconsistency. If you'll notice though, the dancer model and the Handmaiden's underwear model are basically identical (a few differences are present, but the UV map is the same)

if the dancers outfit was a mod... what files would I need to take out?
 GeorgNihilus
10-22-2009, 11:42 AM

Obsidian is responsible for this... inconsistency. If you'll notice though, the dancer model and the Handmaiden's underwear model are basically identical

Yep they're different body models. And yes, the handmaiden and the PC female underwear use the same model, PFBL.mdx/mdl files.

Different body models: handmaiden-danceroutfit is PFBL and PC undies use PFBAM for all races, unless you have mods installed that modify those models.

Read this Stoffe's post http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2312313#post2312313) to learn how to deal with the appearance.2da file. Lots of good things can be done there ... or you can mess things bad too ... :xp:

Check how you named your underwear texture and what you typed in the texa column ...

hope that helps bye :thmbup1:
 Mono_Giganto
10-22-2009, 12:39 PM
For reference, there are two mods available here (http://www.cjt0202.net/k2_femmodels.php) that improve this body model, as well as Handmaiden's underwear model, somewhat. It's still pretty skinny but at least it's not totally sickly-looking.
Page: 1 of 1