Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unknown World

Page: 1 of 1
 Sirenfal
10-19-2009, 2:48 PM
Is there a way to get both tribes at peace, or is that impossible?

Thanks.
 Totenkopf
10-19-2009, 4:48 PM
I don't think so. You have to pick one or the other and I don't recall ever running into such an option. I guess someone could mod it so that you get the result you're asking about, but that's probably the only way.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-19-2009, 7:00 PM
^^^ No way at all. Unless someone made a mod to make it possible... which really is not a bad mini-mod idea.

I have tried unsuccessfully to be the peacemaker multiple times, and have covered all the possible scenarios:

1) You enter the One's camp first, they ask you to kill the Elders, and then if you do not kill the Elders, the next time you enter the One's camp - blam, Kobayashi Maru. (for them of course, hehheh)
2) You enter the Elder's camp first, they ask you to try and retrieve some genetic data on the One, and then you go to ask the One nicely and - blam.

The variable is set once you have interaction with the Elders. If you do not go DS on them, you cannot save the One.
Page: 1 of 1