Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How To Unlock Concept Art

Page: 1 of 1
 Rowan88
10-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi,

I have beaten the game on Brutal, I have done all the secondary missions, I have found all the serpants, jumps, legends, relics etc, but im on 99% completion and im missing some concept arts.

The ones my friend has that I dont like the Raptor Elk for instance, I have tried killing loads of them but its not working, I have tried riding around on one for ages, still not working.

Can someone tell me how you unlock them as I just need this for my 100% complete :D

Thanks,

-R
 thejinks
10-26-2009, 2:39 PM
ya know honestly i have this horrible sinking feeling is alot of them might be by doing the stage battles on multiplayer. as i dont have online ill be ragin if they are. when i finished i had only 1 concept art for the tainted coil and 1 for the drowning doom. started then fiddling around on the ai practice stage battles for those random acheivements and unlocked some that way. apart from that i think it could be by hoppin on them an killing a few enemies. dunno.
 Starmutt
10-28-2009, 7:53 PM
ya know honestly i have this horrible sinking feeling is alot of them might be by doing the stage battles on multiplayer. as i dont have online ill be ragin if they are. when i finished i had only 1 concept art for the tainted coil and 1 for the drowning doom. started then fiddling around on the ai practice stage battles for those random acheivements and unlocked some that way. apart from that i think it could be by hoppin on them an killing a few enemies. dunno.

Your on the right track. Create a custom game on the feeding pit and don't invite anyone in (I think you can do this offline to). Capture all the Fan/booth points but be careful not to let you troops attack the enemy stage (it an a booth will be present just destroy the booth).

Next create a Waypoint/flag in the feeding area and start spawning units. The monster will kill off your units so you won't hit the capping limit. Keep spawning a unit till you get a "concept art unlocked" then move onto the next unit. The Tainted coil took the longest with spawning/reproducing wth the right units.

To get the concept art for the actual "Stages/Fortresses" upgrade them fully then Double team with the stage (so your on the Mic). Leave your character there for OVER 5 mins. when you jump off you'll get the concept art for that too.

NOTE: If your getting the animal concept art too make sure you kill them in hand-to-hand or with guitar attacks. Kills with the The Duce don't count.
 thejinks
10-29-2009, 6:09 PM
ah not so bad. yeah i get what ya mean bout the feeding pit area will give that a go. i could see it working. oddly enough tho the concept art i have already for the coil and the drowing doom are for 2 of my least used units, the brood and bleeding death but ah well. as for the animal concpet art ive completed all the hunter missions but only got 4 or 5 i think so it would appear im gonna have to kill another load grrr
 Shred-Master
03-10-2010, 3:29 PM
To unlock creature concept art you need to kill the beasts a few times WITH YOUR AXE OR GUITAR. killing them in the car won't work.

-to achieve 100% you only need all the Ironheade concept art-
Page: 1 of 1